GPSC Recruitment 2017: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released an employment notification below mentioned 2481 various posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Gujarat Government Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-07-2017 to 02-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
Do Check : GPSC Call Letter
Name of Organization : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Advt. No.: 33/2017-18 to 39/2017-18
Total No.of Posts: 2481
Name of The Posts:
- Social Welfare Officer, Class – 2: 05 Posts
- Medical Officer, Class – 2: 1693 Posts
- Principal (Gujarat Nursing Services), Class – 1 : 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector, Class – 2: 15 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class – 2: 400 Posts
- Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class – 2: 115 Posts
- Gujarat Engineer Services (Civil), Class – 1 & 2: 245 Posts
Qualification & Age Limit: For More Information Please Read Full Advt.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online through official website website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 17-07-2017 to 02-08-2017.
Starting date for submission of online application : 17-07-2017
Last date for submission of online application : 02-08-2017
Check GPSC Result
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Out for 423 Class 1 & 2 Post. Eligible candidates can Apply online for GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2017 through official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply online 423 Class 1-2 Posts
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has release a recruitment notification regarding to 423 Dy Collector, DYSP, District Registrar, Mamlatdar, Section Officer (SO), TDO, Assistant Director, Labour officer, Privet Secretary, District Youth Development officer & various Posts. As per official notification the GPSC Class 1 2 Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form start on 15 March 2017 and last date to online registration on 31 March 2017. The online application process with complete through ojas.gujarat.gov.in. For more detail related to this recruitment you can read GPSC Vacancy 2017 notification.
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Class 1-2 Application Form
Name of Department: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Dy Collector, DYSP, SO, Mamlatdar & Other Posts
Total No. of Posts: 423
Job Location: Gujarat
Mode of Application: Online
Official website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Post Details
Class 1 (Advt. No. 121/2016-17):
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District
- (DO) Development Officer:40 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of police: 28 Posts
- The District Registrar , Cooperative Societies: 07 Posts
- Superintendent Prohibition & Excise:02 Posts
- Commissioner Tribal Development:06 Posts
- Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
- GPSC Section Officer (Sachivalay):96 Posts
- Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission):03 Posts
- Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 03 Posts
- Taluka Development Officer: 08 Posts
- Assistant Districts Registrar , Cooperative Societies:22 Posts
- District Inspector Land Record :08 Posts
- Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply:15 Posts
- Labour Officer:07 Posts
- Tribal Development Officer:21 Posts
- Private Secretary:02 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist, Class-2 :20 Posts
- District Youth Development Officer, Class-2:22 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Class-2:13 Posts
- Industries Officer, Class-2:07 Posts
- Industries Officer:04 Posts
- Inspector of Registration, Class-2:05 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer, Class-2:05 Posts
- Deputy Director (IT), Class-1:10 Posts
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates interested in this GPSC Recruitment can check the notification for the post wise qualification details.
Age Limit: Application age limit as per official notification. Age relax to all reserve category as per Govt rule.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam & interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-03-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-03-2017