Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Central Railway invites online applications from all the eligible candidates for filling up Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk posts through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Recently Central Railway Recruitment Cell has announced the new job notification [Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2019] on 18th December 2019 for 251 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking government jobs those aspirants will make the online registration from 20.12.2019 to 19.01.2020.
Railway Recruitment 2019
Central Railway invites application for the position Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Central Railway before 19-01-2020.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2019|
|Job Name||Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.01.2020|
All the information about the Central Railway Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 is shared throughout this post. More details of Central Railway recruitment vacancy, upcoming RRC CR jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website. Also, check through our site www.Gujinfo.com.
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk Posts
- Junior Clerk: 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in the case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
- Senior Clerk: Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
The candidates should be FIT in C-One (Cee-I) if qualified. For the posts where the C-One category is required, candidates will be sent for medical examination in case their existing medical is C-Two (Cee-2).
The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be reckoned as on the date of notification as shown below i.e. as on 01/01/2020.
|Age||42 years||45 Years||47 Years|
|Candidates should be born on or after||01/01/1978||01/01/1975||01/01/1973|
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Typing Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Application Fee: Nil
Steps to Apply for Central Railway Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk Jobs 2020
- Go to the official website rrccr.com.
- Find the advertisement “Online application for selection of Jr.Clerk and Sr.Clerk under GDCE quota”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Opening Date and Time for Online Applications: 20/12/2019 at 01.00 p.m.
- Closing Date and Time for Online Applications: 19/01/2020 at 06.00 p.m.
|View/Download Notification||Click Here|
|View/Download instructions on How to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apply online Junior Clerk||Click Here|
|Apply online Senior Clerk||Click Here|
Official Website: rrccr.com
Get Latest Jobs Update on Mobile: Join Our Telegram