Gujarat Public Service Commission going to conduct Gujarat Administrative Services Class I and Gujarat Civil Services Class I & II recruitment exam. Gujarat Public Service Commission Invite online application for GPSC Class 1 & 2 Examination 2014 for fill up 351 various post. Candidate online apply through gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in between 10 June 2014 to 30 June 2014. Competitive examination will be held for the selection program. The Examination will be held on 12/10/2014 at gujarat various exam center. Advertising main and important things is as follows:
Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I and Gujarat Civil Services, Class-I and Class-II, Advt. No. 09/2014-15 published on website. candidate must read carefully before GPSC Online Application. View more details about GPSC Recruitment Like post name, educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, as given below.
GPSC Class 1 & 2 Examination 2014 Details:
Advertisement Number: 09/2014-15
Total Number of Post: 351
- Gujarat Administrative Services (Class-I): 59 Posts
- Gujarat Civil Services (Class I & II): 292 Posts
Age Limit: 20 year to 35 Year
Education Qualification: Any Graduate from recognized university.
- Class 1 – Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400
- Class 2 – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600
GPSC Class I & II Exam 2014 Important Date:
- Online Application Start From: 10/06/2014
- Online Application Last Date: 30/06/2014
- Preliminary Examination: 12/10/2014
GPSC Class I & Class II Exam Pattern:
Paper 1 : Verbal Skill Gujarati + Verbal Skill English (150 Marks – 90 Minutes)
Paper 2 : Quantitative Skill + Test of Reasoning (Non quantitative) (150 Marks – 30 Minutes)
Paper 3 : General Studies (200 Marks – 2 hours)
Paper 1 : Gujarati (Descriptive) (200 Marks – 3 hours)
Papre 2 : English (Descriptive) (100 Marks – 3 hours)
Paper 3 : Optional Papre (Descriptive) (100 Marks – 3 hours)
Paper 4 : General Studies 1 (200 Marks – 100 Minutes)
Paper 5 : General Studies 2 (200 Marks – 100 Minutes)
Oral Interview: 100 Marks
How to apply GPSC Class 1 & 2 Examination 2014?
- All candidate first go to official website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- Now Gujarat Administrative Service,Class-I and Gujarat Civil Services,Class-I and Class-II link.
- Then click on Apply now button and fill up online application.
- Now Print challan and it should be pay in any nearest computerized post office from 10 June to 30 June.