SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. The recruitment examination will be held for 5,846 vacancies. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board. The online application begins on August 1 and will closer on September 7, 2020. Check eligibility, important dates, pay scale, exam pattern, syllabus of exam and other details here. Find a direct link to apply here.
- 1 SSC Recruitment 2020
- 2 SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
- 3 SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- 4 SSC recruitment 2018-19 | 1223 CPO SI/ASI vacancies for graduate qualification
- 5 SSC recruitment 2018 notification at ssc.nic.in
- 6 SSC CPO recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 7 SSC recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 8 SSC recruitment 2018 Application form
SSC Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police)
Post Name: Constable (Executive) Male and Female
Total Vacancies: 5846
Details of Vacancies:
- Constable (Exe.) Male: 3433
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog): 226
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog): 243
- Constable (Exe.)- Female: 1944
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written test, Physical Test, Interview
Job Location: Delhi
Official Site: ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years as on July 1, 2020.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
Application fee: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only)
Procedure to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Fill Details
- Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature
- Final Submit.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- Login to online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2020’ Section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Fill Form Details.
- Make fee payment online.
- Take printout of the application form.
|Opening date of application||August 1, 2020|
|Closing date of application||September 7, 2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee pay||September 9, 2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||September 11, 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||September 14, 2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||November 27 to December 14, 2020|
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Staff Selection Commission (SC) has announced ssc recruitment for 54,953 vacancies for the Constable (GD). The SSC GD Online Application started on 17th August 2018, 10:00 AM. The registration process to SSC Constable GD recruitment will be held till 30-09-2018, 5:00 PM.
Do Check : GPSC Recruitment 2018 | 490 Dyso, Dy Mamlatdar & Other Posts (OJAS GPSC) | Last Date 01-10-2018
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
Total Number of Vacancy: 54,953
Exam Mode: Online
SSC GD Constable Salary 2018: Rs 21700- 69100
SSC GD 2018 – IMPORTANT DATES
Notification released : 21-07-2018
Starting Date of Application Form:
21-07-2018 17th August 2018, 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply:
20-08-2018 17th September 2018, 5:00 PM 30-09-2018 (5.00 PM)
How to Apply?
Step 1 – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 One-Time Registration
Candidates applying for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 are required to register afresh. Old Registration ID and Password, if any, will not work on the new website.
Step 2 – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Submission of online application form
- Login to online system through your registered Email ID and password provided on your mobile number and Email. Change your password, when prompted.
- Click “Apply” link in “GD Constable” section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Fill out the information as required and submit the form
- Pay Application Fees Online
- Take printout of the application for your future reference.
SSC recruitment 2018-19 | 1223 CPO SI/ASI vacancies for graduate qualification
SSC recruitment 2018 notification: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Recruitment notification 2018 for filling 1223 vacancies for the posts of SI, ASI, CAPFs & CISF. Candidates who are looking for graduate job and want to make their career in defence category have a golden opportunity. The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CPO SI exam yearly to recruit candidates for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Assistant Sub Inspector post. SSC CPO SI 2018 exam is set to be held from 4th to 10th June 2018. In this article, we are providing you all the details regarding SSC recruitment 2018. Read further to know the qualification, age limit, important dates, how to apply, application fees etc.
SSC recruitment 2018 notification at ssc.nic.in
Latest Updates 3rd March: The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC recruitment notification 2018 on today and SSC CPO recruitment Application form registration is started from 3rd March to 2nd April 2018.
Staff Selection Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for filling 1223 vacancies for recruiting the post of CPO 2018 in Delhi police, CAPFs, and CISF. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale, how to apply and direct link for SSC CPO recruitment 2018.
SSC CPO recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: SSC CPO 2018
- Name of Post: ASI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1223 (Tentative)
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police||97|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police||53|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Vacancies will be intimated later|
SSC recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
You should be born not before 02nd August 1993 and not later than 01st August 1998)
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
ExSM – 5 years
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
How to apply
Candidates must apply through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in or “Click here to apply‟ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CAPF. Procedure for online submission of applications is given at Annexure-II.
Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police||Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are
mandatory. Detail of these Papers/ Tests are as follows:
Physical Standard Test (PST) Examination
|Category||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||165||80||85|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL||57||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
(i) For male candidates only:
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 meters in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 meters in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
(ii) For female candidates only:
a) 100 meters race in 18 seconds
b) 800 meters race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 meters in 3 chances.
d) High Jump: 0.9 meters in 3 chances.
SSC recruitment syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- English Language & Comprehension
SSC recruitment 2018 Application form
SSC recruitment 2018 Application form submission will be started from 3rd March. You can fill the SSC CPO online form for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI (Sub Inspector) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). SSC CPO SI 2018 exam is set to be held from 4th to 10th June 2018.
Step for Fill SSC CPO SI 2018 Online Application
- Click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the “Register” button under new registration & fill the necessary details.
- After completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password. Note it down for future use.
- Now complete the remaining registration process by entering your qualification details, uploading your photo & signature.
- Complete the last step by Making your payment.
- Take a copy for further use.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification
SSC Recruitment – Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||2nd April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Online Paper I Exam (Prelims)||4th June 2018 to 10th June 2018|
|Online Paper II Exam (Mains)||1st December 2018|