Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana as been launched by the Gujarat Government. Get All Details About Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme Application Form, Features, Benefits, Loan Amount, how to apply & important dates.
Also Check: ikhedut Gujarat Portal
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2020
The Gujarat government on May 14, 2020 launched the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojna (AGSY). Under the scheme, people in the lower middle income group can avail guarantee-free loan of Rs 1 lakh from banks at 2 per cent annual interest. Here we are provided the important features and quick highlights of the new scheme:
|Name of the Scheme||Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana|
|Launch Date||14 May 2020|
|Article Category||Application / Registration Form|
|Application Mode||Offline through District Co-operative banks, urban co-operative banks and credit societies.|
|Beneficiaries||Small businessmen, skilled workers, auto-rickshaw owners, electricians, barbers|
|Major Benefit||Loans at lower interest rate|
|Loan Amount||up to Rs. 1 lakh|
|Interest Rate||2% per annum|
|Loan Tenure||3 years|
|Repayment of Principal and Interest||6 months after loan sanction date|
|Parent Scheme||Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan|
|Launched By||CM Vijay Rupani|
|Application Start Date||21 May 2020|
|Application Last Date||30 August 2020|
Beneficiaries of Aatm Nirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The state government has launched Atmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme for the following group of people as mentioned below:-
- Small businessmen
- Skilled Workers
- Autorickshaw owners
- Other people with lower income
- Approximately 10 lakh such beneficiaries will be given loan of Rs. 1 lakh each from banks at just 2% annual interest to start their lives afresh under Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana.
- All the loans will be provided on the basis of application and no guarantee will be required. Gujarat govt. will pay remaining 6% interest on loan to banks.
- The tenure of such loans will be of 3 years and re-payment of principal and interest will start after six months of sanction of loan amount.
- The state government has come up with this scheme after discussion with district, scheduled and cooperative banks.
How to Apply
To avail the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to apply to the concerned bank in the prescribed form by the last date. The application forms for Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana will be available at more than 9000 places including about 1000 District Co-operative bank branches, 1400 urban co-operative bank branches and more than 7000 credit societies. Loans will be given by state cooperative bank, 18 district cooperative banks, 217 urban cooperative banks and credit societies.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form
Application forms to get loan upto Rs. 1 lakh under “Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana” to be made available free of cost from all branches of urban and district cooperative banks and credit societies across the state.
- Application Start Date: 21 May 2020
- Application Last Date: 31 August 2020