pmkisan.gov.in – The Official Website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana launched By the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare. PM Kisan is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
Breaking updated on 25th April 2021: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi customers can get benefits of 36000 per year through pm mandhan yojana know details here.
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll-Free), 011-23381092
Official Website: Click Here
New Farmer Registration: Click Here
Edit Aadhaar Failure Records: Click Here
Know Beneficiary Status: Click Here
Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer: Click Here
Beneficiary List: Click Here
Updation of Self Registration: Click Here
Latest Updated On 28.02.2020:
The government has launched PM Kisan Android App for farmers. Farmers can Download PM Kisan App from Google Play Store. Download links and apps are given below.
PM Kisan Mobile App – PMKISAN GOI
On completion of one year of “PM Kissan Saman Nidhi Yojna” Government has launched an android app for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme on 24th Feb 2020. Using the Mobile app, farmers can
- Register themselves
- Know the status of their registration and payments
- Correct name as per Aadhaar
- Know about the scheme
- Dial Helpline Numbers
Download PMKISAN GOI App: Click Here
How to use PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Mobile Application?
- First, of all Farmers have to download the PMKISAN GoI application on their mobile phones through Play store.
- Once the application was downloaded tap on the open button.
- There you will find different services.
- Like Beneficiary Status, Edit Aadhar Details, Status of Self-registered Farmer, New Farmer Registration, About the Scheme, PM-Kisan Helpline.
Update (02-01-2020): Today, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, money has been deposited in the account of the 8 crore farmer. Also, today in this program, total Rs. 12,000 Cr have been deposited in the account of 6 crore farmer families across the country.
How to Check PM Kisan Status
Farmers who have registered online through the PM Kisan portal can now check the status of their application through the step provided here.
- Visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on Farmer Corner
- Now click on the status of self-registered/CSC farmers
- Enter your Aadhar Number and image code
- Submit and Check.
PM Kisan Yojana 2019
The Government with a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal farmers has approved a Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year. The Scheme takes effect from 01.12.2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19.
Name of the scheme: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
Launched in: India
Launched by: Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)
Announcement date: 1st February 2019
First installment: 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019
Target beneficiaries: Small and marginal farmers
About PM Kisan Yojana
- PM KISAN is a Centrally sponsored scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme, income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The definition of the family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children.
- The first installment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
- There various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
Centre launched pm Kisan portal, beneficiaries list to be uploaded till 25 Feb. PM Kisan Yojana website has launched a website for the scheme. On which farmers will be able to know if they sit at home, they will get Rs 6,000 or not.
First of all, talk about this website, then the address of this website is http://pmkisan.nic.in which you can open on your laptop, mobile or computer. On this website, you will be able to get any information related to the PM Kisan Sammelan scheme.
Different Scenarios for computation of benefit to eligible beneficiaries
|Scenario||Benefit per annum|
|In the case of landholding of 10 hectares owned by a single farmer family.||No benefit|
|In the case of landholding of 10 hectares owned by 5 families each owning 2 hectares.||Rs. 6000 to each family|
|In the case of landholding of 16 hectares owned by 12 families with 4 families owning 1 hectare each and other 8 families owning 1.5 hectares each.||Rs. 6000 to each family|
|In the case of landholding of 1.8 hectares in different parcels owned by family members are spread across different revenue records in the same or different villages.||Rs. 6000 to each family|
|In the case of landholding of 10 hectares owned by 4 families, 1 family owns 5.5 hectare and the other 3 families own 1.5 hectares each.||Family owing 5.5 hectare- No benefit Other 3 families owing 1.5 hectares each – Rs.6000 each.|
|If a transfer of ownership of lands takes place on account of sale/succession, etc. on the 5th of January, 2019.||The proportionate benefit of the first installment (for two months and 25 days only) shall be eligible for the new landowner.|
|If there is a landowner having 1.5 hectares cultivable land but the spouse of the landowner is in exclusion list detailed in para 2.4.1 of the Guidelines||No benefit.|