ikhedut Gujarat is an online portal for Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department,.Government of Gujarat. Gujarat ikhedut Portal has been started for information about all the schemes provided by the Government of Gujarat. Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Fisheries, Land and Water Conservation schemes available for Gujarat State. All schemes information is available on Ikhedut Portal. This portal is very useful to apply online and download useful forms.
Tid loss Sahay package for 11,000 Khedut
Agricultural Assistance Package on Damage Rainfall from 15.10.2019 to 20.11.2019. Download the Khedut Sahay Form given below.
Khedut Sahay Form: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
About ikhedut Portal
The state has achieved an average agricultural growth rate of over 5% in the last decade. For the first time, the state has given innovative programs like Agriculture Festival and Soil Health Card in the country. The Vikas Yatra is an innovative addition to this step of the year. The farmers of the state should get timely information about the farm material required for cultivation, the latest agricultural information can be made available by finger tare, the benefits of various welfare schemes are available to the farmers at home and the current market for different weather and agricultural products. I-Khedut Portal is implemented by the department.
- On the iKhedut portal that anyone can apply to the schemes available at that time.
- Eligibility and non-eligibility of the application which is determined by the designated officer on the basis of site inspection or manual verification of records.
- Whether the application is eligible or not in the status application which is updated by the authorized person.
- Pre-Approving Officer pre-approves applications.
- Verification work is also done thoroughly after thorough site-checking / record-checking.
- Pre-Approval Order and Payment Order are signed by the competent authority.
ikhedut Gujarat Yojana List
|A number||Section||Total components||Currently available components||Year of application|
|1||Plans for farming||39||1||2019-20|
|2||Land and Water Conservation||1||0||2018-19|
|3||Animal Husbandry Plans||39||5||2019-20|
|A number||Name of the scheme||Year of application|
|1||Plans to promote organic farming||2019-20|
|2||Godown Scheme – 5% Capital Subsidy||2019-20|
|3||Support Schemes of Gausewa and Gauchar Development Board, Gujarat||2019-20|
|5||Godown Assistance Scheme for Credit Co-operative Societies||2016-17|
|6||Godown Assistance Scheme for Credit Co-operative Societies||2015-16|
|7||Godown Assistance Scheme for Credit Co-operative Societies||2014-15|
ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in – How to Apply
More than one scheme is provided on the i-khedut Portal. Here are the steps you have to follow for applying online:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal i.e., ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Now Click on “Yojana” Menu
- The new open page will see different schemes below
- Now Click on the respective schemes
- Fill that form and click on Submit
- Now, You have successfully applied for Scheme from Gujarat Ikhedut Portal.
ikhedut Portal Check Application Status or Re-print
After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/Scheme/frm_SchemeApplicationStatus.aspx
- Now Select your Scheme Type
- Select the Application number or Receipt Number
- Enter Receipt Number or Application Number.
- Enter Captcha Code
- Now Click on Submit
- In the open page, the status of your application can be viewed and reprint.
Official Website: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in