Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana: Aa yojnano Vyap Vadhari Rajyna Tamam Garibi Rekha Hethal Jivta Kutumb Uprant Rs. 3/- Lakh Thi Occhi Varshik Aavak Dharavta Madhyam Vargna Parivaroni Tamam Mahila Ane Aava Parivarona 21 Year Ni Vay Sudhina Balako-Yuvano Ne Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana Ma Sharatone Aadhin Sarvar Mate Samavisht Karvanu Tharavvama Aave Chhe. Read Ma Card Benefits & Hospital List, and Document Required in this post.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana eligibility
Who is eligible under “MA Amrutum” Yojana?
- The beneficiary who is from Below Poverty Line (BPL) family and whose information is included in the district BPL list prepared by the State government rural development department and urban development department.
Who is eligible under “MA Vatsalya” Yojana?
- Families are having an annual income up to Rs.3.00 lakh,
- All urban & rural ASHAs (Accredited Social Health Activist),
- Accredited Reporters
- Fix pay employees of class-3 & 4 appointed by state government
- U-win Card holders.
- Senior citizens of those families with annual income up to Rs. 6 lakh
Check MA Amrutum & MA Vatsalya Yojana Hospital List: Click Here
MA Card Latest Update
Updated on 12th Feb 2019 – MA Card Labharthi Limit 3 Lakh thi Vadhi Ne 5 Lakh Karashe
Latest Update 21 Feb 2018 – भाजपनी रुपानी सरकारनो वधु एक संवेदनशील निर्णय. मुख्यमंत्री अमृतम अने मा वात्सल्य कार्डमा रु. 3 लाखनी तबीबी सारवार फ्री.
Also Check: Ma Karmyogi Yojna for Fix Pay Karmchari
About MA Yojna Click Here
GR for Mukhiyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana: Click Here
NEW GR FOR MUKHYAMANTRI AMRUTUM VATSALYA YOJANA (EXTENSION): Click Here
Toll-Free number: 1800-233-1022
Official Website: www.magujarat.com