UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019-20: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. commonly known as UGVCL has announced notification for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts. Totally, 478 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. UGVCL has invited online application form from young & dynamic graduates for this recruitment. Interested candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply online registration through UGVCL Careers page on or before the last date 16th January 2020.
Also, check the UGVCL Recruitment Vacancy details from the below sections of this page. As we have given the complete details regarding the UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Bharti on this page, it will be very easy for you to apply. Once check the given UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Eligibility Criteria and the details like the Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale before you apply. Candidates are required to submit Online Application only.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019-20
|Organization Name||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd.|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Number Of Vacancies||478 Posts|
|Starting Date||27-12-2019 00:00 AM|
|Ending Date||16-01-2020 11:59 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Uttar Gujarat|
|Post Name||Total||Roster wise vacancies are as under|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||478||31||15||26||13||84||42||31||16||147||73||19|
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment : Eligibility Criteria
- Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- For Unreserved Category : 30 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under
- Female Candidate: 05 Years
- Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of UGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
- No other allowance or benefits would be admissible.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003
★ You Can Also Check ★
GPSC Recruitment 2020 (1457 Posts)
|RBI Assistant 2020 (926 Posts)|
|DRDO MTS Jobs 2020 (1817 Posts)||
Railway Clerk Job 2020 (12th Pass)
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27.12.2019, 00:00 AM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16.01.2020 till 11.59 PM|
How to apply Online Application for UGVCL Career
- Candidates go to official website -> www.ugvcl.com.
- Click on option -> Careers in the top of home page.
- Click on the link which is highlighted as “Advertisement for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)”
- Read all the instructions given there
- If you are eligible for the posts, then fill and submit the Application Form Online on or before the last date.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Get Latest Update On Mobile: Join Our Telegram
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus
The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ. The exam will be conducted by Online / Offline mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered Online portal. There will be six (6) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weight age for each section:
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Note: The Question Paper will Be In English & Gujarati Language Only.
For any query, you may contact on our Help Desk No. 9687656844 which will be available between 11:00 am to 06:00 pm on working days. You may also send an E-mail for your query on email@example.com.
1. Online application Form along with Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
2. Self Attested copy of
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/EWS Certificate / Disability Certificate (if applicable).
3. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
4. In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati.
5. In case of EWS candidates, submit valid EWS Certificate issue by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
6. In case of Persons with Disabilities Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (showing % of Disability)
7. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
8. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
9. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
10. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
11. Domicile certificate.
12. Online fee payment receipt.
13. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
14. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc).
You may visit www.ugvcl.com Website to get more details about UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019-20. Here you will get information Vidhyut Sahayak Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.gujinfo.com regularly to get latest updates on UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, etc.