Adhyapak Sahayak Recruitment 2020: Commissionerate of Higher Education has released the link for registration of the Adhyapak Sahayak Bharti on its official website @rascheguj.in. All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested in the recruitment can apply online for RASCHEGUJ Recruitment 2020. The online registration has started from 2nd December 2020 and will end on 20 January 2021. Read more for detailed information about the recruitment here and stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
A total of 927 posts have been released for the Assistant Professors in Non-government Grant-in-aid Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Rural Studies, Physical Education, Education, and Law colleges through Centralized Recruitment Process. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the CHEGUJ recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies.
Latest – Provisional merit list has been published.
Adhyapak Sahayak Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat|
|Position Name||Adhyapak Sahayak|
|Starting Date||1st December 2020|
|Closing Date||20th January 2021|
You Can Also Check SBI Recruitment 2021
RASCHEGUJ Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||1st December 2020|
|Online Application Starts||2nd December 2020|
|Last date to apply||20th January 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||7th July 2021|
Assistant Professors Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have. a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline and subject with at least 55% of marks.
The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/CSIR or other equivalent agency or State level Eligibility Test (G-SLET) of Gujarat in the related subject and stream.
Note: Must see the notification to see the qualification in detail.
Accordingly, the appointment will be on probation with a fixed salary of Rs.40,176 ( Rs. forty thousand one hundred seventy-six) for the first five years or as per the resolution of Government-issued from time to time.
Merit List, Document Verification, and Oral Interview
- OPEN/ SEBC: Rs.250/-
- All Other: Rs.100/-
Recruitment Process Flow Chart
- Form Filling by the Candidate
- Auto Merit Generation
- Declaration of Verification Schedule and Verification Process
- Verified merit declaration
- Merit declaration
- Mock Round: For the Choice filling process
- Declaration of Merit List after Mock Round
- Final Round: Final chance to make changes in Choice filling
- Declaration of Final Merit
- Shortlisting of candidates considering the number of vacancies
- Conduction of Interview
- After compilation of Interview merit marks and Ranks will take entry into the system for selected and waitlisted Candidates
- Dispatch of Prior Approval Letter to the selected candidates and declaration of waitlisted Candidates
www.rascheguj.in: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website www.rascheguj.in
- The apply online link will be activated on December 02, 2020
- Candidates will have to do OTR (One Time Registration)
- Login using the credentials and fill in all the important details
- Pay the application fee and click on submit
- Take the printout of the hard copy of the form and the payment receipt and keep it safe.
In case of any issue please contact on below number between 10:30 am to 6:10 pm only(Working day only).
Administrative Support: +91-9909679131
Software Support: +91-9099971902
How to apply for Adhyapak Sahayak in Higher Education?
Adhyapak Sahayak Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q. When will the official notification for Adhyapak Sahayak be released?
Ans. The Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat has published the official notification of Adhyapak Sahayak on 1st December 2020.
Q. How many vacancies are released for Adhyapak Sahayak 2020?
Ans. A total of 780 Vacancies of Assistant Professors Posts in various Non-government Grant-in-aid colleges.
Q. How to apply for Adhyapak Sahayak Recruitment?
Ans. Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode at www.rascheguj.in from 2 December 2020 to 21 December 2020.
Q. What are the selection criteria for Adhyapak Sahayak Bharti 2020?
Ans. Selection for engagement of Assistant Professors would be based on the Merit List, Document Verification, and Interview.
Q. What is the salary for the post of Assistant Professor?
Ans. The appointment will be on probation with a fixed salary of Rs.40,176 for the first five years.