Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020-21: India Post (Gujarat Circle) has invited online applications for recruitment against 1826 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Gujarat Post Office. The online registration and application process began from December 21 and the last date to apply is January 20. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online at appost.in.
This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who have passed Std. 10 in the state of Gujarat. Applicants who are seeking Govt Jobs can make online registration from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021. More details of Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy, qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc. will be uploaded below.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Starting date||21st December 2020|
|Closing Date||20th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details
As per the India Post notification, overall 1826 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Category||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2020-21
- Candidates who have passed standard 10 can apply online.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training.
- Check the Advertisement for detailed educational qualifications.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020. Permissible relaxation in the Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs. 100/- for OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man candidates and no fee for all Female/trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online or Any Head Post Office/Other identified Post Offices in India.
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Gramin Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Steps to apply online for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website appost.in.
- Candidates have to register first in Stage One.
- Then the second stage is to pay the fee.
- In stage three fill out the application form, upload the document, and submit Post preferences.
- Finally check the preview of the application and get a printout.
FAQs for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
Q-1. How can I apply for Gujarat Post Office Job?
Ans. The application for Gujarat Post recruitment can be filled online from the official website i.e. appost.in.
Q-2. What is the last date for filling up of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Form?
Ans. The candidate will be able to fill up the online form till January 20, 2021.
Q-3. What is Gramin Dak Sevak Salary?
Ans. The monthly salary of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post is Rs. 10,000/- for 4 hours and Rs. 12,000/- for 5 hours duty.
Q-4. What is a qualification for GDS?
Ans. Standard ten pass candidates can fill the form online.
Q-5. Is there any exam for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti?
Ans. No, Grameen Dak Sevak recruitment is merit based only.