Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY): CM Rupani has taken an important decision to make Gujarat women empowered, self-reliant and self-reliant. Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been launched for the women of the state. At the same time, more than 1 million women will get loans at 0% interest. The bank loan interest will be borne by the state government. On the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 17, the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be presented to the mother power of the state.
Rupani government committed to make Gujarat’s women power self-reliant and self-sufficient. More than 1 million mothers and sisters in the state will be given loans at 0% interest to start their own small business, home industry, business. A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women’s group will get the benefit of Mahila Utkarsh Yojana. A budget of Rs 175 crore has been allocated for Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
You can Also Check: Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana (MA Card)
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) – All Details
|Scheme announcer||Gujarat Government|
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY)|
|Launched on||17th September 2020|
|Purpose||To make women Atmanirbhar|
|Advantages||Women will get loans up to Rs 1 lakh at 0% interest|
|Budget||Rs 175 crore|
BJP Gujarat Official Tweet
ગુજરાતની મહિલા શકિતને આત્મનિર્ભર અને સ્વાવલંબી બનાવવા કટિબદ્ધ રૂપાણી સરકાર
👉રાજ્યની 10 લાખ થી વધુ માતા-બહેનોને પોતાનો નાનો મોટો વ્યવસાય, ગૃહ ઉદ્યોગ, વેપાર શરૂ કરવા અપાશે 0% વ્યાજે લોન ધિરાણ
👉1 લાખ મહિલા જૂથની કુલ 10 લાખ માતા-બહેનોને મળશે મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજનાનો લાભ pic.twitter.com/OpqURd1Lr3
— BJP Gujarat (@BJP4Gujarat) September 13, 2020
- More than 1 million mothers and sisters will be given loans at 0% interest.
- The scheme will start on PM Modi’s birthday on September 15.
- Loans will be given to start small and big business, housing industry, business.
- The interest on the loan will be paid by the state government.
- The stamp duty required for the loan will be waived.
- One lakh loan will be available from government, co-operative, private banks, RBI approved lending institutions.
- Up to Rs 1,000 crore will be given to the women’s group.
You Can Also Check: PM Kisan Yojana
Read News in Gujarati: Click Here