GCERT Digital Desk: Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT) and NJ Charitable Trust Started GCERT Digital Desk for STD 3 to 12 Students. Teachers, students, and parents can register any. Std. 3 to 12 Video, Assignment, Mock Test, and much more Available in DIGITAL DESK.
GCERT DIGITAL DESK
Organization: GCERT & NJ Charitable Trust
Website: gcert.gujarat.gov.in & njtrust.org
What will be seen: Study Material, Video, Analysis Report, Mock Test
For whom?: Teachers, students, and parents
Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT) is a pivotal institution at the state level for the enhancement of qualitative education at primary and secondary schools. Under the umbrella of GCERT, there are now 27 DIETs (District Institute of Education and Training) functional in 33 Districts. The GCERT works as a prominent institution for implementing the policies, programmes, and researches in the State.
Also Check: Diksha Portal
How to Register & Login?
- First Open Official Website: https://njtrust.org/njctdesk/gcert.html
- New User Click on ‘Sign Up’ for Register with Desk
- Then Enter Your Details and Press on Register Button
- Now Login with user name and password.
- Click on Study Panel
- Select Medium (Gujarat/ English)
- Now Select Standard 1 to 12
- Then Click On Subject Like Maths, Science, Social Science, etc.
- Now View Video, Book, Material, Mock Test, Question Paper, Notes and Reports
Digital Desk Register & Login Link: Click Here
Watch Video For More Information About How to Use Digital Desk