Diksha Portal National Platform for Our Teachers, Our Heroes. Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing (Diksha) is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development for providing a digital platform to the teacher to make their lifestyle.
DIKSHA is a customizable National Digital Infrastructure for teacher-centric initiatives for use by States, Teacher Education Institutes (TEI) and private entities. Teachers can use DIKSHA to access and create high-quality teaching, learning and assessment resources in all subjects and for all standards in English and many Indian languages. Teachers can use the platform for their entire career span – from when they are student teachers at TEIs until after they retire – to capture, authenticate and share their work, contributions and achievements. The DIKSHA platform strengthens the hands of ‘Our Teachers Our Heroes’.
DIKSHA for Mobile
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Download the DIKSHA app and scan QR code in your textbooks for easy access to your lessons.
DIKSHA Portal for Teachers: Advantages
- Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
- See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
- Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
- View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
- Receive official announcements from the state department
- Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
- Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
- Revise lessons that you learned in class
- Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
- Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Diksha Portal Details Video (Gujarati)
diksha.gov.in – Official Portal
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets, and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
Visit Website: Click Here
Also, Check: SAS Gujarat Online administrative work for Teacher: Click Here
Keep Visit Gujinfo and save as bookmark for more latest education updates, govt job updates and more.