Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 @ vidyasaarathi.co.in – Application Form, Login, Status, Amount, Eligibility: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Online Application Form are opened Now. Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019-20 for Diploma, ITI and Under Graduate students. Here we provide you the clean details about the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019-20 on our website.
Vidyasaarathi is a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) to bridge the gap in education finance in the country through an online platform. Students can search and apply for various education finance schemes they are qualified for. Fund providers, industries, and corporates can promote skill development by designing education finance schemes in Vidyasaarathi and manage these schemes.
Also Check: Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- 1 Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020
- 2 Vidyasaarathi Portal Online Registration
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020
|Provided by||ACC (Associated Cement Companies)|
|Name of The Scholarship||ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship|
|Eligible Standard||Under Graduate, ITI, B.E./B.Tech, Diploma, Higher Secondarey Course|
|Under Graduation||Min 50% in HSC|
|B.E/B.Tech||Min 50%in HSC, Min 50% in Diploma|
|ITI||Min 35% in SSC|
|Diploma||Min 50% in SSC|
- This scheme is applicable to the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.5,00,000
- The employees of ACC and their children are not eligible for this scheme.
- The scholarship announced is Rs.5000.
- Diploma Students can receive the amount up to Rs.20,000
- ITI Students can receive the scholarship up to Rs.20,000
- Candidates of B.E./B.Tech receives the amount up to Rs.30,000
- Applicants of Under Graduation receive financial support up to Rs.5000
Documents Required Scholarship 2020
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Address proof
- Class 10th, 12th Mark sheet
- 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students)
- 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipts
- Latest Income certificate
- Optional document PAN No/ Voter ID card/ Passport
- Rallis India Limited Scholarship for students studying in Class 11
- Rallis India Limited Scholarship for students pursuing ITI
- Tata Realty Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 5th year – B.Arch (2019-2020)
- ” Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 4th Year – B.Arch (2019-2020)
- Tata Realty Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 4th year – B.E./B.Tech (2019-2020)
- Tata Realty Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 3rd year – B.Arch (2019-2020)
- Tata Realty Renewal Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 3rd year – B.E./B.Tech (2019-2020)
- Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st Year – B.E./B.Tech (2019-2020)
- Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st Year – Bachelor of Architecture (2019-2020)
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Renewal Scholarship for ITI Courses(2019-2020)Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM)
- Renewal Scholarship for Diploma Students (2019-2020)
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Scholarship for ITI Courses
Vidyasaarathi Portal Online Registration
Vidyasaarathi Portal provides single window for Students to access information about various Scholarship schemes provided by Fund Provider and make applications for Educational Scholarship.
If you want to apply for education Scholarship on Vidyasaarathi portal, you must register on portal. Please provide essential details as mentioned in registration form.
- Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct
- Please enter password in required format
Guidelines for Registering on Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Name- Please enter student name same at all places in your Scholarship application
- Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
How to Register at www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Login to our website : www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the extreme top most right hand corner
- Fill the basic required fields
- Click on the “Submit” button to create your account on vidyasaarathi
- Please note, the activation link would be sent to your registered email id
- Once email id is verified, click on the “login” button
To Register: Click Here
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login
Registered students login with their own e-mail and password.
- Open Vidyasaarathi Portal by visiting the site – www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Now, click on the Login button.
- Enter email and password.
- Then enter captcha code.
- Click on the “login” button.
To Login: Click Here
How to Submit Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form
Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the scholarship scheme shown on their login page. Follow the steps below to apply online:
- Firstly, visit the official website – www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Login with email id and password.
- Then, choose the relevant scheme that is which you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Now, click on the button apply for the scholarship
- Read the instruction given the site.
- Fill the application information that is required.
- Take a copy of the application form for your future requirements.
Official Website: vidyasaarathi.co.in
How to check Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Status
You have to login on portal by entering your registered email id and password. Once login, you will be redirected to dashboard. Under the field header named ‘Action‘ you can check your applications current status.
If you want to get more details on Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020, then you can come and visit our portal at Gujinfo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020?
A. You can visit the official site @ www.vidyasaarathi.co.in. There, you can check the scholarship section. After that, you can check and apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020.
Q. I have not received the activation link on my registered email address?
A. Please check your Spam Mail / Junk folder, the mail sometimes fall in this section of your mailbox. If the mail is not found there, you can contact us on or call our customer care number 022-40904484.