- 1 DIGITAL GUJARAT
- 2 Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Digital Gujarat is an online web portal for various government aided hassle-free services. Department of Science and Technology, Government of Gujarat is handling development and management of this website. Launched by the Government of Gujarat under the revolutionary vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi i.e.“Digital India”. Digital Gujarat is a single platform for government services which usually took longer time to accomplish one single task offline/by being physically present. Therefore, the government of Gujarat decided to avail the services at the tip of anyone’s finger and launched this profiteering scheme for every common man of the state.
Whether it is Aadhar card, Pan card, Election ID card,income tax return, vehicle registration, exam results, government jobs information, any other revenue department service, Panchayat level services, tourism services and last but not the least Student Services are available at one single internet website. This is what known as Digital India.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship
We will discuss about one important service available on the website for the students of Gujarat. All kind of scholarships are available on the website portal. Like Post SSC, Diploma, Degree, Post-Graduation etc. these services vary at a point according to the need of the students. Such as…
- Technical and Professional courses
- Medical and Engineering courses
- Scholarship for girls
- Scholarship for boys
- Instrumental assistant for medical, diploma and engineering students
- Food bill assistance for Medical and Engineering students
- Swami Vivekananda Stipend Scheme for SEBC, EBC and minority classes.
- Fellowship scheme for M.Phil. and PhD students.
- SSC and HSC scholarships
- Research scholarships
- Scholarships for the students studying in Government colleges
- Fees exemption schemes
- Scholarships or Scheduled Tribe Students
As mentioned above, these scholarships are available on the official website of Digital Gujarat. From taking the information on the particular scheme to filling it online can be done on one single website. Once you click on the particular scholarship, the web page will show you about the information on that particular scholarship.
At the bottom of the particular page, information on what kind of documents need to be submitted will be shown. Anyone can download the form, read the payment terms and conditions and one can apply online just by clicking that button.
A page will occur once you click on the APPLY ONLINE button.
Everyone willing to apply will have to log on to the website first. For logging in, you will have to fill up some basic information as Aadhar Card Number, date of birth, email id and mobile number. Then person can access to over 70 services provided by the government of India.
Digital Gujarat School Login Click Here
- Pre Metric Scholarship Forms on Digital Gujarat Portal for Academic Year 2019-20 is Open for SC/ST/OBC Students.
Information for Tablet Data Entry
- Click here for User Manual of Tablet Registration And Delivery
- Click here for Flow of Tablet Registration And Delivery
- For academic year 2018-19 Tablet Registration is started. All the Universities/Institutes are informed to start registration.
This service also helps in different schemes such as Ration Card, Senior citizenship card, widow certificate, EBC Certificate, cast certificate, income certificate, farmer certificate, cinema licence, arms licence etc.
Digital Gujarat Portal
Thus, a single portal can help students and all age people as per their need. Just a single click for the website ( https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/) and all the tasks can be accomplished. Digital Gujarat facility is still upgrading and adding new feathers for people every day.
Some Useful Instructions:
- After completion of successful submission of application, citizen doesn’t need to go/visit at nearest JSK/ATVT center to verify profile/document.
- Citizen will get an SMS for the status of his/her application.
- For any query/problem regarding portal citizen can contact on toll free no. 18002335500.
Official Website: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Also Check :