Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a recruitment notification for Clerk/Junior Assistant. This RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 is a golden opportunity if you want to Rajasthan Govt Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from May 10, 2018 to June 8, 2018. Read More Details to know about Vacancies, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern & Selection Process, Application Process and Direct Link to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||May 10, 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||June 8, 2018|
|Closure for online fee payment||May 10, 2018|
|Closure for fee payment at kiosk||June 7, 2018|
|Exam Date||Sep 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination|
RSMSSB Junior Assistants and Clerks Recruitment -Vacancies
|Govt Secretariat||Clerk Grade-II||329||–||329|
|Departments/ Offices Under State Govt||LDC/ Junior Assistant||9768||1149||10917|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit ( as on 1st January 2019)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Age relaxation will be given as Per Govt rules.
Qualification: Please Read Full Advertisement for More Details
- Gen/UR and Creamy Layer OBC: Rs 450/-
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer: Rs 350/-
- SC/ ST/PH: Rs 250/-
- Written test
- Computer test
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
- Log on to the official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment Advertisement’
- Then Click on ‘ Apply Online’
- Read the instruction carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Now Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Submit the application form
- Take print out the form for future reference.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
Click Here (Available form May 10, 2018)