NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released a recruitment notification for 73 posts of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service across the country. It invites application via online mode from eligible candidates from 25.12.2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment on or before 12 January 2020. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs can apply to this NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020.
NABARD Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.01.2020|
- Candidates should pass 10th std from a recognized board.
- The age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
Rs. 10940-380(4)-12460-440(3)-13780-520(3)-15340- 690(2)-16720-860(4)-20160-1180(3)-23700
- Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Rs.450 for all other candidates.
How to apply at nabard.org
- Go to the official website nabard.org.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement for Office Attendant posts, click on the advertisement
- Read it carefully and check Eligibility
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 25 December 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 12 January 2020
- Online Examination (Tentatively) – February 2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for 92 posts of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Eligible Candidates can apply online on the official web portal www.nabard.org between 13 March 2018 and 02 April 2018.
NABARD Recruitment 2018
NABARD recruitment board has released notification to fill up the Assistant Manager Vacancies. So interested candidates can apply online at the NABARD career Web portal. Find the detailed information of NABARD 2018 follows as below…
Name of the Organization: NABARD Recruitment
Job Role: Assistant Manager Post
Total Vacancies: 92
Job Location: India
Official website: www.nabard.org
- Online Application Start Date – 13/03/2018
- Last Date for Online Application – 02/04/2018
- Download Preliminary Exam Admit Card – 27/04/2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 12/05/2018
- Date of Main Examination – 06/06/2018
- eligibility criteria
Qualification: Please Read full notification for detailed information about qualification.
To apply for the NABARD Recruitment posts candidates should possess the following age limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Age relaxation admissible for the candidates applying for the post of NABARD Recruitment as follows
|Name of the Community||Age Relaxation|
|SC /ST||5 years|
|PWD||UR – 10 years
OBC – 13 years
SC /ST – 15 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below on our website.
- Visit the Official Website of NABARD Recruitment.
- Click the “Apply online” link
- Fill Details
- Upload Document
- Make Payment online or offline
- After the successful submission of the application, take a printout for future reference.