Nabard Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from Indian citizens for 92 posts of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Eligible Candidates can apply online on official web portal www.nabard.org between 13 March 2018 and 02 April 2018.
- 1 NABARD Recruitment 2018 : Apply Assistant Manager 92 Post
- 2 Important Dates of NABARD Recruitment
- 3 NABARD Recruitment – eligibility criteria
NABARD Recruitment 2018 : Apply Assistant Manager 92 Post
NABARD recruitment board has released notification to fill up the Assistant Manager Vacancies. So interested candidates can apply online at NABARD career Web portal. Find the detailed information of NABARD 2018 follows as below…
Name of the Organization: NABARD Recruitment
Job Role: Assistant Manager Post
Total Vacancies: 92
Job Location: India
Official website: www.nabard.org
Important Dates of NABARD Recruitment
Online Application Start Date – 13/03/2018
Last Date for Online Application – 02/04/2018
Download Preliminary Exam Admit Card – 27/04/2018
Date of Preliminary Examination – 12/05/2018
Date of Main Examination – 06/06/2018
NABARD Recruitment – eligibility criteria
Qualification: Please Read full notification for detailed information about qualification.
To apply for the NABARD Recruitment posts candidates should possess the following age limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Age relaxation admissible for the candidates applying for the post of NABARD Recruitment as follows
|Name of the Community||Age Relaxation|
|SC /ST||5 years|
|PWD||UR – 10 years
OBC – 13 years
SC /ST – 15 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to apply Online:
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below in our website.
- Visit the Official Website of NABARD Recruitment.
- Click “Apply online” link
- Fill Details
- Upload Document
- Make Payment online of offline
- After successful submission of the application, take printout for future reference.