Government has published notification regarding online application to the applicant of Fresh and Renewal under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students Year 2020-21.
Latest Update – National Scholarship Portal is open for Fresh and Renewal Applications.
Central Sector Scholarship 2020-21
- In the standard 12 annual examination conducted by Gujarat Board in March 2020, the first attempt in science and general stream got 80 percent or more percentile.
- Have annual family income not more than INR 8 Lakhs from all sources.
- Students receiving scholarships from 2016 to 2019 will have to fill the renewal form.
Scholarship Closing Date: 31st October 2020
Note: The application form of this scholarship or any kind of document does not have to be submitted to the office here. If you have difficulty filling out the online form, please email – email@example.com
Official Website: Click Here
Important Documents & Details
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students for Academic Year 2017-18 Notification is given by Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. The Scholarship is given on the basis of marks scored by students in class 12 and no Scholarship exam is conducted by the government for giving the Scholarship.
Also Check : MYSY Scholarship
The Online Registration for Central Sector Scholarship has started and the last date to apply is October 31, 2017. The application has to be filled online. MHRD invites candidates for the renewal of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship. The last date to apply for renewal in August 31, 2017.
Central Sector Scholarship Details
Provide By: National Scholarship Portal
Scheme Name: Scholarship
Official Website: scholarships.gov.in
Last Date for New Registration : 31-10-2017
Last Date for Renewal: 31-08-2017
- Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems 0120 – 6619540
National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).