MP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification invited online applications for 1634 posts of Clerks/ Computer operators. Apply online for MP State Cooperative Bank Clerk & Computer Operator Posts through official website www.apexbank.in.
MP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank released new notification on their official website eg.apexbank.in for the recruitment of 1634 vacancies for Clerk/Computer Operator. Eligible candidates should apply from 1st March 2017 and before 17th March 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank – Apex Bank
Name of Post: Clerk/ Computer Operator
Total No.of Vacancies: 1634
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Details for Apex Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Education Qualification : Job aspirants should have completed a Diploma/Degree/B.E/M.C.A./ B.C.A./ M.Sc/B.Sc/M.Tech/ M.E or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University.
Pay Scale: Pay Band 5200 -20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900 , – Total initial emoluments Approx. Rs.15900/-per month.
Age limit: 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for Women/PH.
Application Fee : General/ OBC candidates required to pay Rs.800/-, SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates required to pay Rs.600/- for application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.apexbank.in from 01-03-2017 to 17-03-2017.
Instructions to MP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply online
- Log on to www.apexbank.in
- Click on “Recruitment Open”
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill the details carefully & submit the form
- Take a print out of online application for future use
- Opening date of submission of online application: 01-03-2017
- Last date of submission of online application: 17-03-2017
- The Date of downloading of Call Letters: Around 7 days before examination date
- Date of online Preliminary Examination: April/May-2017
- The Date of declaration of result for Preliminary Online Examination: Around 03 days after conduct of Preliminary examination
- Date of downloading of Call Letters for main online Examination: Around 7 days before examination date
- Date of declaration of result of main online Examination: Around 03 days after the conduct of Main examination
Click here for Recruitment Advt