- 1 Reliance Jio Prime Membership
- 2 Jio Tariff Plan after 31st March
- 3 How to become a jio Prime Membership?
- 4 To enroll yourself into Jio Prime Membership, follow the steps below:
Reliance Jio Prime Membership
Reliance Jio Prime Membership: Reliance Jio’s 4G services will become a paid service from April 1, 2017. So it looks like the free data ride is now coming to an end, but there’s a new deal that Reliance is offering to customers. Reliance Jio Prime membership was announced on Tuesday by RIL Chairman Mukesh Ambani, and it could prove to be an effective way of retaining its 100 million subscribers.
Jio Prime Membership opens on March 1, 2017 Subscribe before March 31. Reliance Jio Prime Member Ship is all set to begin enrolling customers on to its Jio Prime membership plans from March 1, to March 31, 2017 effectively offering 1 GB high-speed 4G data and free calls for Rs 10 a day for a year.
Jio Prime Plans – Check Reliance Jio Prime vs Non-Prime Plans
Another Jio Plans
For Jio Prime Members, two more monthly plans will be available other than the Rs 303 plan announced last week. The cheapest monthly plan is Rs 149 which offers free domestic voice and 2GB data without any daily limits. Another plan offers 60 GB (2GB daily data allowance) and unlimited voice for Rs 499, according to a CLSA note.
Jio will also offer long duration plans for Rs 999/1999/4999/9999 with validity for 60/90/180/360 days and data allowance of 60/125/350/750GB without any daily limits, according to CLSA.
Jio Tariff Plan after 31st March
For users who fail to sign up for the Jio Prime subscription before March 31, Jio will announce standard plans that will not only match the tariff plans of its rivals but will also offer 20 percent more data compared to its peers
How to become a jio Prime Membership?
- Open MyJio app and sign in with your Jio number.
- Now, Click on recharge option.
- Select Jio Prime under browse plans.
- Pay 99 rupees using any payment options.
- You’ll become Jio Prime member after your successful payment of 99 Rs
To enroll yourself into Jio Prime Membership, follow the steps below:
1. Jio Prime Membership Program is only for current Jio customers, and Jio customers who join on or before March 31, 2017
2. There is a one-time fee of Rs 99 for Jio Prime Membership
3. Enrollment will start from March 1 and will remain open until the March 31, 2017.
4. Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for another 12 months – until 31st March 2018, for an introductory price of Rs 303 per month.
5. Jio Prime Members can get the full bouquet of Jio’s media services (said to be worth over Rs 10,000) for an annual subscription completely free for one year until March 31 2018.
6. There will also be a lineup of deals and offers from both Jio and its partners for Jio Prime Members.
7. Users can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership through the My Jio app, or the jio.com website from any Jio store or Jio partner store.
Reliance Jio upcoming 4g volte smart phone at Rs. 999
Very good news for all people step by step one by one company in entry in market now time Reliance 999 Online book mobile order at just Rs. 999/- only. Now, some time ago announced Reliance Company has been launched powerful android Reliance LYF 1000 mobile book. Mukesh Ambani owned company offer the best android lyf 4g mobile of VoLTE technology. This time price is a 999 and next year this mobile price is 1500 rupees.
How to book Jio LYF 999 4G mobile?
- Firstly, open the browser in your laptop otherwise mobile phone.
- Link will be update in official website at January.
- Login account otherwise A new account creat.
- Select the Jio Lyf Easy smart mobile phone.
- Add to cart and fill up delivery address.
- your mobile is coming soon in your delivery address.
- Thanks for buy.
Subscribe Membership: Click Here