GATE 2017 Answer Key: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has announce that the answer keys for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 will be release on February 27, 2017. Candidates can challenge the answer key between March 3-6. IIT Roorkee has announce that the GATE 2017 result will be declare on March 27, 2017. Candidates can download the official GATE Answer Key 2017 through official website.
Update 16 March 2017: GATE 2017 Final Answer Key release. Candidates can download GATE 2017 answer keys and question papers from the below link.
Update 15 Feb 2017:
- GATE 2017 examinations have been complete.
- Candidates can view their response for GATE 2017 Question Paper by login to : http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/
- Keys for GATE 2017 question papers shall be displayed on this website on Feb 27, 2017 and challenges by candidates shall be accepted during Mar 3- 6, 2017. Results shall be declared on March 27, 2017.
GATE 2017 Answer Key
GATE exam is conducted for admission to M.Tech. and PhD degrees in Engineering and Science at IITs, IISc and other Universities. The Gate score is also accepted by numerous Public Sector Undertakings during recruitment like GAIL, BPCL, BSNL and IOCL etc. The examination will consist of a single paper. The duration of the paper was three hours. The paper had 65 questions overall a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper consisted of both multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type questions.
Steps to download GATE 2017 answer key
- Visit the official website @www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- On the homepage, click on GATE 2017 answer key
- In a new page, enter registration number and other details
- The answer keys will be displayed
- Download and save for more use
For any query about GATE 2017 Answer Key, the candidates can visit the official website.
Click here to check more Answer Key