IBPS PO 2016 recruitment notification CWE PO MT VI declared: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Saturday issued a notification (CWE PO/MT-VI) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2016.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016-17: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released an official advertisement concerning the IBPS CWE PO/ MT-VI Exam 2016. There are total 8822 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee. The candidates who meet the eligibility norms and want to make a bright career in Banking field can apply for the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam 2016 by submitting the IBPS PO Online Application Form 2016 till the last date, i.e. 13th August 2016.
IBPS CWE PO MT VI Notification Details:
Name of the Exam – IBPS CWE PO/MT –VI
Conducting Body – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Age Limit – between 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2016 and both dates are included.
Educational Qualifications – Graduation degree from a recognized institute by government.
About IBPS PO Exam: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Recruitment Process for selection of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee in the public sector banks and other participating institutes. The exam is held in two phases – Preliminary and Main Examination. Successful candidates will be allotted a bank provisional on the basis of the preference registered by them while registering online. However, the allotment of the offer will be in accordance with the number of vacancies to be notified in the participating institutions viz bank, financial institutions etc.
Important dates for IBPS PO 2016 recruitment
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main -November 2016
- Online Examination – Main – 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main – December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview – January 2017
- Conduct of interview – January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment – April 2017
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.