Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Junior Clerk Posts: Gujarat Agricultural University has published the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk. There are 257 Posts of Junior Clerk vacancy released by GAU. Applicants can apply to these posts through Online. The last date for receipt of filled application is 2nd July 2019.
Do Check: RRB JE Recruitment 2019 for 13487 Posts
Latest: The Junior Clerk Recruitment Examination is being organized on 29/12/2019 (Sunday) by the State Agricultural Universities. The relevant instructions, list of candidates as well as required dates will be found on the portal on 25/11/2019 (12:00 pm).
Admit Card Download Dates: 10-12-2019 to 29-12-2019
Candidates List: Click Here
Details of Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Gujarat Agricultural University
Total Posts: 257 Posts
Posts Name: Junior Clerk
- Anand Agricultural University: 60 Posts
- Junagadh Agricultural University: 97 Posts
- Navsari Agricultural University: 32 Posts
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University: 68 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
- Candidates should have passed H.S.C. or its equivalent examination OR three years diploma in agriculture and allied science
- The Candidates should possess the speed in English Typing 40 and in Gujarati typing 25 words per minute.
- The Candidates must be passed the DOEACC or CCC or equivalent exam assertive by the Government from time to time. Otherwise, the candidate should have passed the examination within the probation period.
Age Limit As on Date 21.01.2019: 18 Year to 33 Years
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and Rs.250 for ST/SC/SEBC/PH candidates.
- Rs.19, 950/month for first 5 Years
- then after Rs.19950–63200
- Written Test
- Computer Efficiency Test
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
New Newspaper Advt:
Old Newspaper Advt:
Job Update: GSCSCL Recruitment 2019
Exam Pattern for written test
|Sr. No.||Subject Name||Mark||Exam Time Duration|
|1||History and Culture of Gujarat.||25||2 Hours|
|4||Current Affairs of India and Gujarat||50|
|5||Computer Theory & Basic Knowledge of Computer||25|
|6||Public Administration and the Constitution of India.||50|
Exam Pattern for Computer Proficiency Test
|Sr. No||Subject Name||Mark||Exam Time Duration|
|1||Gujarati Typing Test||20||90 Minutes|
|2||English Typing Test||20|
|3||Computer Practical Test & Basic Knowledge of Computer||60|