LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 :The Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued he admit cards of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) on the official website. The written exam will be held on 5th, 6th nad 13th March 2016. LIC India AAO Hall Ticket 2016 Now availabe to download at official site www.licindia.in.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 Available @ www.licindia.in
he Life Insurance Corporation of India has invited online application to fill up 700 AAO posts. Those who are interested have applied and have been waiting for the admit cards ever since. Now as the admit cards are out, the candidates who had applied can download them from the official website or from the link provided below.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is going to conduct Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Exam 2016. Now as the admit cards are out, the candidates can download the admit card from the official website or from the link provided below. The selection of candidates will be such a way that those who clear the written test will be called for the interview. Those who clear the interview will be absorbed into the respective posts.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 @ licindia.in
- Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Category: Admit Cards 2016
- Type of Exam:Written Test
- Total Vacancies: 700 Posts
- Name of The Vacancies: Assistant Administrative Officer
- LIC AAO 2016 Exam Date: 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016
Exam Pattern: The AAO written exam will have 160 Questions for 400 Marks. The time frame of the exam is 120 minutes (2hrs). There is a negative marking of 0.25, for every wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- Reasoning Ability – 30 questions (90 marks)
- Numerical Ability – 30 questions (90 marks)
- General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 questions (60 marks)
- Computer Knowledge – 30 questions (60 marks)
- English – 40 questions (100 marks)