ccc.gtu.ac.in – GTU CCC Online Registration Phase – 2 will start on 12th August 2014 at 11.30 a.m. for 5000 Candidate. Online Registration will be Closed after 5000 Entries. GTU CCC Exam Online Registration Second Round In formations and Details has been Provided here. Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad Invite Online Application from only Government Employees. GTU Online Registration Phase – 1 was started from July 17 for Only 1000 Entries. CCC is the mandatory computer examination as required to be promoted, higher pay scale and regularize in the current job of State Government of Gujarat. You must need to pass this exam to be qualified for the promotion and hired as permanent employee in the Government of Gujarat.
How to fill out GTU CCC Exam Online Registration Second Round ?
1. All Candidate first open official website http://ccc.gtu.ac.in/
2. Now Click on ‘Register’ button at the end of Instructions.
3. Then Enter Full Details and click on ‘Register & Generate Form’ button.
4. Now Print out application form and submit with document to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad before Last Date.
Important instructions for all Government Employees:
1. An applicant has to fill correct details so that Exam Centers and Hall Ticket can be allotted correctly.
2. An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 200 for Theory & Practical By SBI Challan or debit/credit/internet banking through
3. All Candidate submit application form with challan, attachment and photo Id proof by personally or send to GTU via Post to “The Registrar, Gujarat Technological University Nr.Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Nr.Visat Three Roads, Visat – Gandhinagar Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424 – Gujarat”.
4. Candidate has to submit the application form along with fees challan to GTU on or before 25th August 2014.
5. Venue of Exam will be announced on our web-site: ccc.gtu.ac.in