Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2014 Notification – State Examination Board Gujarat will be Published GSEB TET II Examination 2014 Official Notification Advertisement for Upper Primary Teacher ( Std. 6 to 8). TET 2 Exam will be held on 20th July 2014 by GSEB. Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form Fill through Government Official Website ojas.guj.nic.in from 10th June.
State Examination Board Gujarat, Gandhinagar has Published Advertisement Notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET-II) Exam for Standard 6 to 8 Primary Teacher/ Vidyasahayak. TET 2014 Online Apply will be started from 10 June, 2014 at OJAS official website. The Candidate who are interested for this test you can submit online forms between 10 June, 2014 to 19 June, 2014. Details of the test program are as follows:
TET 2 Examination Details:
– An application form for this exam can be filled on the website of http://ojas.guj.nic.in. Candidate can also fill this form from any computerized post office.
– Online application form can be started from 10/06/2014 2.00 PM to 19/06/2014 3.00 PM.
– After submitted online application, exam fee challan which is in three copies, it has to download and it should be pay in any nearest computerized post office from 10 June to 19 June with fees of Rs. 12/-. Application Form will be except till 20 June 3.00 PM.
– Exam center of Gujarati medium will be on every district level and for English and Hindi medium exam center are Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot.
– Exam fee will never return in any condition.
– Physical handicap, Date of birth, Cast details and any other details never changed, So candidate have to take care during online application.
– Any question about Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2014 Notification contact on toll free no 1800-233-7963.
Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2014 Notification :
Download New Paper Notification: Click Here
Download Full Advertisement Published by Government: Click Here
The Government of Gujarat will conducted Teacher Eligibility Test it also known as TET 2. Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2014 Notification will be release by the State Exam Board. After Closed application board publish TET 2 Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter on Website. Candidate download their Admit card by using registration number and date of birth.
Official Website: http://ojas.guj.nic.in/