Directorate of Technical Education is preparing to take the Goa common entrance test 2014. GCET 2014 Admit Card will be released soon on official website www.dtegoa.gov.in. candidate who can apply online form hurry up and download your GSET Hall Ticket 2014. Goa common entrance test will be conducted for admission to profession degree courses in the runing education year 2014/2015. the courses name is MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BE and Bpharm.
GSET 2014 Exam will be held on 7 May 8 May 2014 from 10 am to 2 pm at various centers of Goa. Government Goa release important notice for GSET 2014 Application Form Receive Date and Receiving center change details. candidate who have pass hssc or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks and studied English, Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects are eligible to appear at Goa CET 2014. the board has announced the GSET Time Table as below.
Goa SET 2014 Exam Schedule:
1. Physics 07.05.2014 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
2. Chemistry 07.05.2014 14.00 pm to 16.00 pm
3. Mathematics 08.05.2014 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
4. Biology 08.05.2014 14.00 pm to 16.00 pm
- Every paper will include of 75 objective type question.
- every correct answer will give 1 marks
- their are no negative marking system for wrong answer.
How to download GSET 2014 Admit Card :
- open Goa technical education board official website www.dtegoa.gov.in
- now click on admit card download link
- enter registration number/roll number and password/birth of date
- now click on submit button and download GSET 2014 Admit Card
All Candidate must be download the Goa set Hall Ticket 2014 for admission in various coerces like engineering, poly technique, medical, architecture etc. Candidates will be not allowed to sit the examination without GSET 2014 Admit Card. The future information about the examination, admit card and result will be declare on website so candidate are required to visit the site Regular.
Directorate of Technical Education Official website: www.dtegoa.gov.in