RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24: The state education department released the RTE admission form notification 2023-24 at the official website of RTE – rte.orpgujarat.com on 1st April 2023. Students and parents could fill in the application form by 10th April 2023. With the release of RTE admission form 2023-24, the officials also released RTE Eligibility Criteria and procedure for applying. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding RTE Admission 2023-24. Read on to find out more.
Latest: RTE Admission 2023 Notification has been released. Candidates can fill online application form at official website of RTE – rte.orpgujarat.com.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24
Before getting into the schedule of Gujarat RTE Admission 2023-24, let us have an overview of RTE:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Education Department|
|Start Date||10th April 2023|
|Last Date||22nd April 2023|
When RTE Admission Online Form Get Released?
The officials of RTE will active the RTE online admission from links along with the important dates. The RTE applications for Class 1 begins from 10th April 2023 and candidates who are interested in applying for RTE Admissions can start applying for the same from 10th April 2023 to 22nd April 2023.
RTE Admission 2023-24 Dates
The officials has released the RTE Admission 2023-24 dates. Check the RTE Online Admission Dates:
|Notification Date||1st April 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||10th April 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||22nd April 2023|
|District Level Online Form Verification||10th April 2023 to 23rd April 2023|
|Upload New Document for Rejected Application||25th April 2023 to 27th April 2023|
|1st Round Date||3rd May 2023|
RTE Admission 2023-24: Important Links
Parents and students can find the direct links given below for the RTE admissions:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|RTE Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Documents Required to fill the form||Click Here|
|Documents to upload when filling out the form||Click Here|
|Imp Instructions for Parents||Click Here|
|School List||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|ADMIT CARD||Click Here|
How To Register For RTE Gujarat 2023?
Parents can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure to register for RTE Gujarat admissions:
1st Stage: New Application
- Visit the Official Website of RTE: rte.orpgujarat.com
- Click on “Online Application“
- Click on “New Application“
- In the New Registration Page, enter all the details such as Child Information, Mother Information, Father Information, Child Bank Information, Contact Information, and click on “Next Step“
- Now enter the Address Information, Admission Details, Category of Application, and click on “Next Step“
- Lastly, note down your application number. It will be required for all future correspondence.
2nd Stage: School Selection
- Now select choices of schools by clicking on the “+” button
- Click on the “Next Step” button.
3rd Stage: Upload Documents
- In this section, upload documents such as Photo, Address Proof, Birth Certificate, Income Certificate and Sign, and click on the “Next Step” button.
- Files/Documents uploaded must be in “.pdf”, “.jpg”, “.jpge“, and “.png” only. The maximum size of the file should be 450 KB.
4th Stage: Confirm
- Check all the information in the form and make any corrections.
- Lastly, click on the “Confirm Application” button.
5th Stage: Print Application
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- The print of the application is not to be submitted anywhere.
Documents Required to fill the RTE admission form
As per the RTE admission guidelines, students need the following documents:
- Address Proof
- Parent’s Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- BPL Category
- Orphan Child
- Child in Need of Care and Protection
- Children belonging to Child care Institution
- Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy
- ART therapy treatment seeking Children
- Children Of Martyred Soldiers
- Single Girl Child category
- Children studying in Anganwadi under State Government authority
- Child Aadhar card
- Parent’s Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
How To Check RTE Gujarat Application Status?
RTE will conduct lotteries to select the applications for various admission categories. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your application:
1st Step: Visit the RTE online admissions portal – rte.orpgujarat.com.
2nd Step: On the homepage, click on “Application Status”
3rd Step: A new page will open. Now, enter your application number and the date of birth of a child.
4th Step: Click on “Submit”.
5th Step: The status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
RTE Admission 2023-24 Class 1: Contact Details
In case of any query, parents and students can contact RTE directly:
District Wise Help Line Number: Click Here
(During working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
FAQs on RTE Admission 2023-24 Gujarat
Q. Where to apply for RTE Admission 2023-24?
Ans. The online applications for admission are required to be submitted on the designated admission portal – rte.orpgujarat.com.
Q. When will the 2023-2024 admissions start?
Ans. The RTE admissions online has been started from 10th April 2023.
Q. Is RTE admission started?
Ans. Yes, the RTE admission dates are announced. According to the official notification, RTE Admission 2023-24 commences on 10th April 2023.
Q. What is the last date of RTE application in Gujarat?
Ans. The last date to submit an online application for admission is 22 April 2023.
We hope this article on RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post them below. We will get back to you at the earliest. Stay tuned to Gujinfo.com for more news and updates on RTE Admission.