RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22: The state education department released the RTE admission form 2021-22 at the official website of RTE – rte.orpgujarat.com on 25th June 2021. Students and parents could fill in the application form by 5th July 2021. With the release of RTE admission form 2021-22, the officials also released RTE Eligibility Criteria and procedure for applying. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding RTE Admission 2021-22. Read on to find out more.
Latest: The last date to submit online application for admission in Std 1 is 5th July 2021.
- 1 RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
- 1.1 When RTE Admission Online Form Get Released?
- 1.2 RTE Admission 2021-22 Dates
- 1.3 RTE Admission 2021-22: Important Links
- 1.4 How To Register For RTE Gujarat 2021?
- 1.5 Documents Required to fill the RTE admission form
- 1.6 How To Check RTE Gujarat Application Status?
- 1.7 RTE Admission 2021-22 Class 1: Contact Details
- 1.8 FAQs on RTE Admission 2021-22 Gujarat
- 1.9 Share this:
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
Before getting into the schedule of Gujarat RTE Admission 2021-22, let us have an overview of RTE:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Education Department|
|Start Date||25th June 2021|
|Last Date||5th July 2021|
When RTE Admission Online Form Get Released?
The officials of RTE will active the RTE online admission from links along with the important dates. The RTE applications for Class 1 begins from 25th June 2021 and candidates who are interested in applying for RTE Admissions can start applying for the same from 25th June 2021 to 5th July 2021.
RTE Admission 2021-22 Dates
The officials has released the RTE Admission 2021-22 dates. Check the RTE Online Admission Dates:
|Admission notification date||20th June 2021|
|Start date of online registration for Class 1||25th June 2021|
|Last date of online registration for Class 1||5th July 2021|
|Verification of online form at district level||6th July 2021 to 10th July 2021|
|Declaration of the First Round||15th July 2021|
RTE Admission 2021-22: Important Links
Parents and students can find the direct links given below for the RTE admissions:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|RTE Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Documents Required to fill the form||Click Here|
|Documents to upload when filling out the form||Click Here|
|Imp Instructions for Parents||Click Here|
|SCHOOL LIST||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|ADMIT CARD||Click Here|
How To Register For RTE Gujarat 2021?
Parents can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure to register for RTE Gujarat admissions:
Stage 1: New Application
- Visit the Official Website of RTE: rte.orpgujarat.com
- Click on “Online Application“
- Click on “New Application“
- In the New Registration Page, enter all the details such as Child Information, Mother Information, Father Information, Child Bank Information, Contact Information, and click on “Next Step“
- Now enter the Address Information, Admission Details, Category of Application, and click on “Next Step“
- Lastly, note down your application number. It will be required for all future correspondence.
Stage 2: School Selection
- Now select choices of schools by clicking on the “+” button
- Click on the “Next Step” button.
Stege 3: Upload Documents
- In this section, upload documents such as Photo, Address Proof, Birth Certificate, Income Certificate and Sign, and click on the “Next Step” button.
- Files/Documents uploaded must be in “.pdf”, “.jpg”, “.jpge“, and “.png” only. The maximum size of the file should be 450 KB.
Stege 4: Confirm
- Check all the information in the form and make any corrections.
- Lastly, click on the “Confirm Application” button.
Stege 5: Print Application
- Take a printout of the application form for further references.
- The print of the application is not to be submitted anywhere.
Documents Required to fill the RTE admission form
As per the RTE admission guidelines, students need the following documents:
- Address Proof
- Parent’s Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- BPL Category
- Orphan Child
- Child in Need of Care and Protection
- Children belonging to Child care Institution
- Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy
- ART therapy treatment seeking Children
- Children Of Martyred Soldiers
- Single Girl Child category
- Children studying in Anganwadi under State Government authority
- Child Aadhar card
- Parent’s Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
How To Check RTE Gujarat Application Status?
RTE will conduct lotteries to select the applications for various admission categories. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your application:
1st Step: Visit the RTE online admissions portal – rte.orpgujarat.com.
2nd Step: On the homepage, click on “Application Status”
3rd Step: A new page will open. Now, enter your application number and date of birth of child.
4th Step: Click on “Submit”.
5th Step: The status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
RTE Admission 2021-22 Class 1: Contact Details
In case of any query, parents and students can contact RTE directly:
District Wise Help Line Number: Click Here
(During working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
FAQs on RTE Admission 2021-22 Gujarat
Q. Where to apply for RTE Admission 2021-22?
Ans. The online applications for admission are required to be submitted on the designated admission portal – rte.orpgujarat.com.
Q. When will the 2021-2022 admissions start?
Ans. The RTE admissions online has been started from 25th June 2021.
Q. Is RTE admission started?
Ans. Yes, the RTE admission dates are announced. According to the official notification, RTE Admission 2021-22 commences from 25th June 2021.
Q. What is the last date of RTE application in Gujarat?
Ans. The last date to submit online application for admission is 5th July 2021.
We hope this article on RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post them below. We will get back to you at the earliest. Stay tuned to Gujinfo.com for more news and updates on RTE Admission.