Gujarat University Online Exam 2021: Hello students, I am Tapan Patel. Welcome to the GujInfo website. On this page, I will give you information about the online exam. Currently, all the exams have been postponed due to the COVID-19 epidemic. The university has decided to take the exam online for BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA, BED Semester 1. Following is the information on how students can take the exam in this online exam.
Latest – Gujarat University has requested an option for giving online examination of Semester 1. Students will have to choose the option only if they want to take the exam online. The last date of selection is 17th April 2021.
Gujarat University Online Exam 2021
|University Name||Gujarat University – [GU]|
|Link for Online Exam||guexams.com|
Guideline for Online Exam
- You will have to choose the option for online examination of BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA, BED SEMESTER 1.
- If the student wants to take the exam online then he has to choose the option.
- The online exam will be MCQ based. You will have to choose the correct option from the given answer options.
- The online exam will have a maximum of 50 marks.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answer
- The candidate will be allotted a maximum of one minute for each question.
- For option selection, the student has to enter his enrollment number at https://register.guexams.com/.
- In case of any query please mail us on email@example.com
- The registered email and mobile number will be used for the online exam.
- Once selected, the selection cannot be changed.
- This selection has to be given by 17th April 2021. Those who have not given this choice will be declared offline exam.
- The trial test with 10 questions before the final examination will be held on 21st and 22nd April.
- Mock test will be taken on April 28, 2021.
- The student has to login ten minutes before the start of the exam.
- The student has to complete the examination within the allotted time.
Step for GU Online Exam Registration
- First of all the students have to open the official website of the university – register.guexams.com
- Enter your enrollment number
- Press Submit button
- Your details will be displayed in the opened page
- Then you have to write e-mail and mobile number.
- An OTP will appear on the mobile.
- After verifying this OTP, you have to click the I Agree button and submit your details for the online exam.
- A message will be sent to your mobile and e-mail that you have successfully registered.
Gujarat University Online Exam Date
|Trial test (10 Marks)||21st and 22nd April 2021|
|Mock Test||28th April 2021|
|Final Online Exam||Coming soon|
Online Exam Link: Click Here
Check Exam Schedule: Click Here
Registration Link: register.guexams.com