Gujarat University Online Offline Exam Selection Instruction is available. For the online examination of Gujarat University, the option has to be given by 16th August. The examination will be conducted by the MCQ method. No changes can be made after option selection. Those who are not given this option will be examined offline. An online mock test will be taken before the final exam for online exam practice. Giving this mock test is mandatory.
The largest university in the state has announced online exams. This option is sought for giving PG and UG exams starting from 21st or 31st August. Students will have to enter their enrollment number, mobile number, and e-mail for option selection.
Latest Update: Gujarat University’s offline exam is postponed. The process of giving a selection option for an online exam is in progress. The offline exam date will be available soon. Read Full Circular Click Here.
Gujarat University Online Offline Exam Selection @gujaratuniversity.ac.in
|University Name||Gujarat University|
|Category||Online/Offline Exam Selection|
|Exam Date||21st or 31st August|
|Last Date for Selection||16th August 2020|
|Portal for Selection||student.gujaratuniversity.ac.in|
- The student will have to choose between taking the exam online or offline.
- The online exam will be based on multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The student will have to enter his / her enrollment number, mobile number, and e-mail for option selection.
- The OTP will come on the mobile phone registered by the student.
- After entering the OTP, the student will be able to choose the exam offline or online.
Equipment needed for the online exam
- Desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet (Anyone)
- Windows 7 or higher operating system (For Laptop or Desktop)
- Webcam (For Laptop or Desktop)
- Android 6.0 or higher operating system (For Android Mobile) – IOS will not run
- Google Chrome (80 and above) browser.
- 1 MBPS Speed (For Broadband)
- 4G network (For Mobile)
Read General Instructions: Click Here
How to Selection Online/Offline Exam?
- First, open the Gujarat University official website – student.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Please read Instruction
- Now Select Course / Exam
- Then Enter Enrollment No, Mobile Number, and Email Address
- Press the ‘submit’ button.
- Select your option.