Fit India Quiz Registration 2021: Fit India Quiz, while providing a national platform to students to showcase their knowledge about fitness and sports, also endeavors to create awareness among students about India’s rich sporting history, including centuries-old indigenous sports, our sporting heroes of the past and how traditional Indian lifestyle activities hold the key to a Fit Life for all.
Fit India Quiz Registration 2021
Schools will be required to register minimum 2 students for the quiz on Fit India website (https://fitindia.gov.in). Schools can register more than 2 students. There is no upper limit for number of students to be registered for Fit India Quiz from a single school. The registration fees will be Rs. 250 per student and will be paid by the school at the time of registration.
Tentative Timeline for the Fit India Quiz
|Launch of Fit India Quiz||June 2021|
|Registrations||1st July 2021 to 31st July 2021|
|Preliminary or NTA Round||4th September 2021|
|State Round||1st October 2021 to 31st October 2021|
|National Round||1st November 2021 to 14th November 2021|
Circular: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju launched the Fit India Freedom Run Event. Gujarat state schools and teachers have to download the certificate. If you want to download the certificate, read, and follow the details below. Fit India Movement is conducting the Fit India Freedom Run from 15th August – 2nd October 2020 to encourage fitness and help us all to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases, etc. The concept behind this run is that “It can be run anywhere, anytime!”.
You Can Also Check: Khelo India Fitness Assessment Registration
Fit India School Week 2020
School Week program was launched in 2019. This year “Fit India School Week” will be celebrated virtually by schools in December. Schools should register themselves on the official website and upload photos and video links related to the event. The event will run from December 1 to December 31.
Steps to register for School Week:
- Please visit Fit India Website www.fitindia.gov.in
- Click on events that say Fit India School Week-2020
- Click on Register as an organiser
- Register yourself as a school and login if already registered
- Once logged in, organise an event (celebrate school week) under the category School Week-2020
- Submit the details of the event and add the name of the participants to get the certificates for School week.
Fit India Freedom Run Certificate
The Freedom Run event will run from the 15th of August to the 2nd of October. Instructions are given to download the school and personal e-certificate. If you want to register your school and teacher and download the certificate, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, open the official website – fitindia.gov.in
- Then click on Freedom Run in the Event menu.
- Now read the information given on that page and Fill Individual Details in the Form for Individual Certificate.
- Click on ‘Register as an Organiser’ If you want to download a certificate for school.
- Now Fill the Form and submit it.
- Then click on the ‘Download Certificate’.
- Enter register email-id and download certificate.
- Watch the video below for more details.
Note: अगर आपको सर्टिफिकेट डाऊनलोड करने में कोई इश्यु है तो निचे दी गए नंबर पर कोल करे या ईमेल भी कर सकते है| कई बार साईट लोड या अपडेट के कारण साईट लोड लेती है|
- 1800 208 5155
Direct Link: Click Here
Hon’ble Prime Minister has launched the Fit India Movement on 29 Aug 2019 with a view to make Physical Fitness a way of life. This Movement aims at behavioral changes – from a sedentary lifestyle to a physically active way of day-to-day living. Fit India would be a success only when it becomes a people’s movement. We have to play the role of a catalyst.
In the above background, the Fit India Mission encourages Schools to Organise a Fit India School Week. It has also prepared a set of School Certification with simple and easy parameters.
Fit India School
The following parameters would apply:
- One teacher trained in PE, and such teacher is physically ﬁt and active;
- Having a playground Where two or more outdoor games are played.
- One PE period each day for every section and physical activities (sports, dance, games, yoga san, PT) take place in the PE period.
- Having all students spending 60 minutes or more on physical activities daily.
3 STAR SCHOOL
The following additional parameters would apply for claiming a 3 Star certification:
- All teachers to be physically ﬁt and spending 60 minutes or more every day for physical activities.
- The school has at least two trained teachers (including one PET), each well versed in any two sports.
- Sports facilities for 4 sports including the 2 outdoor sports.
- Every student learns and plays 2 sports – one of which could be a traditional/indigenous/local game.
5 STAR SCHOOL
The following additional parameters (over and above 3 Star certification) would apply for claiming the highest certification:
- The school conducts monthly intra-school sports competitions, participates in inter-school sports competitions, and celebrates Annual Sports Day.
- All teachers are trained in PE.
- The school has 2 or more sports coaches. These may be PE teachers.
- School follows a structured PE curriculum prescribed by the NCERT/ School Board.
- The school conducts annual fitness assessments of all children.
- The school opens its playground(s) after school hours for neighboring communities, and the same is actively used. A reasonable fee can be levied for maintenance and security.
Step for Fit India School Online Registration
- First, visit the official website @ fitindia.gov.in
- Click on Register Button
- Now Click on ‘Create an Account’
- Then enter your details
- Press the Signup button
- Now update your profile
- Press submit button
- Request for School Flag
- Download Certificate.
Official Website: fitindia.gov.in
Online Registration Process Guideline: Click Here
For more such updates, always check Gujinfo often.