Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board has invited applications for various posts of Trade Apprentice. A total of 6060 vacancies will be filled through the Ordnance Factory Apprentice 2020. Interested candidates can apply to the posts Trade Apprentice through the online mode on or before 9 February 2020. Know the detailed OFB Recruitment Salary, vacancy, eligibility, selection process for Trade Apprentice post from this article. Also, check the OFB Apply Online procedure.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), Ministry of Defence has released the OFB Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 for ITI & Non-ITI candidates. The OFB Recruitment Salary for Tarde Apprentice is a minimum of Rs 6,000 to 7,000 per month. OFB Recruitment Apprentice 2020 has started from January 10 to February 9, 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of OFB i.e. ofb.gov.in.
|Conducted by||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), Ministry of Defence|
|Post||Trade Apprentice (56th Batch)|
|Vacancy||6060 (3808 ITI & 2252 Non-ITI)|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|OFB Salary||Rs 6,000 to 7,000 per month (minimum)|
|Training Duration||6 Months to 3 Years|
|Selection Process||Based on the Merit List, Medical Exam|
|Who can Apply||ITI & Non-ITI Candidates|
|Online Application Date||January 10 to February 9, 2020|
OFB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Non-ITI: Candidate must have passed Madhyamik with 55% Marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- ITI: Candidate Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.
Age limit: Should be between 15 to 24 years as on February 9, 2020. However, there is relaxation in the age limit that is given below.
|Category||Age Relaxation on Age Limit|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|OBC candidates||3 Years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Candidates||10 Years|
|ITI Candidates||The upper age limit is further relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/ SCVT, in the relevant trade.|
|OFB Recruitment Notification Released Date||January 1, 2020|
|Commencement of OFB registration||January 10, 2020|
|Last date of online registration||February 9, 2020|
|OFB Result||Will Be Updated|
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020: Steps To Apply Online
- Go to the official website of Ordnance Factory Board i.e. ofrcta56.com
- Click on the Register Now and start filling details
- If the candidate has registered successfully then he or she can follow the next step
- Enter your Login ID and Password and change the password
- Click on Proceed to Apply
- Check details and click on Confirm to proceed
- Select whether you have Aadhaar Card, Aadhaar Enrolment ID or not. And enter the respective ID number
- After filling the ID number, candidates have to then enter the personal details
- Then select Trade/Factory
- Enter/ select education qualification
- Click on the “Submit” button and confirm the details entered
- After that, complete the payment of the application fee by clicking on the “Payment of Fee” button.
OFB Application Fee is Rs 100. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/Transgender/PH category are not required to pay the application fee. The mode of payment of the application fee is online only.
Advertisement: Hindi | English
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: ofb.gov.in
We hope that this information on Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 has helped you. If you have any doubts then you can us. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned Gujinfo to get the latest updates on OFB Recruitment 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Trade Apprentice vacancies?
A. The details of Age limits and Essential qualifications are provided in the Advertisement. Please refer to the advertisement for details.
Q. What is NON-ITI and EX-ITI?
A. A candidate who has passed matriculation (10th class) examination with mathematics and science as subjects in 10th class and has NOT undergone any training in Industrial Training Institute (ITI), can apply as a NON-ITI candidate. A candidate who has passed matriculation (10th class) examination and has undergone training in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) and/or possesses a certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT, can apply as an EX-ITI candidate.