GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020: The Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has released the GUJCET 2020 hall ticket on the official website. Candidates who will appear for the examination can download the admit card through the official site of GUJCET GSEB at gujcet.gseb.org. The examination will be conducted on March 31, 2020 in the state.
GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020
Name Of The Organization: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
Name Of The Examination: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
Admit Card Release Date: Released On 16th March 2020
GUJCET 2020 Date: 31st March 2020
Official Website: www.gseb.org
Step to Download GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates who will be appearing for the examination can download the admit card by following these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site at gujcet.gseb.org.
- Click on GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to fill in their necessary details.
- Enter your registered Mobile Number or Email Id, which you have given while filling up GUJCET 2020 form.
- Then Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application Form no.
- Now Enter captcha code.
- Click on Search Hall Ticket button to get hall ticket.
- Download & print the admit card
Also Check: GUJCET Time Table 2020
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) are going to organize the test, i.e., Gujarat Common Entrance Test. For that purpose, they had released the GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 on 16th March 2020.
GUJCET 2020: We have shared here the complete details of the GUJCET 2020 exam based on the Notification released by the GSEB. The exam is scheduled to be held on 31 March 2020. The GUJCET exam date has already been released on the official website gseb.org.
New Update: The GUJCET 2020 Registration link has activated on 21st January 2020. So, check the direct link provided below to apply online.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state-level common entrance test in Gujarat. It is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). Successful candidates after qualifying entrance test would be able to get admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. Here we have to give all-important details of the GUJCET 2020 exam including the updates of exam form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, answer key, result, etc.
You can Also Check: GSEB SSC & HSC Exam Form Online Registration 2020
GUJCET 2020 @ gujcet.gseb.org
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||GSEB|
|Courses Offered||Engineering and Pharmacy courses|
|Application Process Starting Date||21st January 2020|
|Application Process Starting Date||05th February 2020|
|Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||www.gseb.org, gujcet.gseb.org|
The officials of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are accepting the GUJCET Exam Form 2020. Therefore, all the qualified and eligible people who want to take the Entrance Exams can apply for it.
Qualification: Applicant should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other recognized board.
Qualifying Marks: General applicants should score a minimum of 45% (for general category) and 40%(for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI Epay)
- Offline (Any SBI Branch)
The medium of Examination: Gujarati, Hindi, English
GUJCET 2020 Pattern
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
GSEB follows NCERT 10+2 syllabus for the exam. Candidates can check it from below:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
Step to Apply Online @ gujcet.gseb.org
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online
- Visit the official website of GUJCET- gujcet.gseb.org.
- Click on “Click Here For New Candidates Registration”.
- Enter your basic details
- Login with your login details
- Make payment
- Enter your personal, academic, category details
- Upload scanned copies of your “Photograph” and “Signature”
- Finally, submit your GUJCET application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Notification Release||27th December 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||21st January 2020|
|Last date to apply||5th February 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||March 2020|
|Date of Exam||31st March 2020|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
Notification: Click Here
GUJCET Press Note: Click Here
Apply Online: gujcet.gseb.org (Available Now)
Therefore, our team from the www.gujinfo.com I hope that the information presented on this page about the GUJCET 2020 it may be useful. Furthermore, to get more such notifications, Admit cards, answer key, Results, and quick updates check our site frequently.