NEET 2020 application process has been started from 2nd December 2019. Aspirants will be able to fill the application form till December 31.National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exam. All Information regarding the Test, syllabus, qualification, age, examination fee, cities of examination, etc. is available on this page.
NEET 2020: Online Registration
Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for holding of a common and uniform National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions
including those governed under any other law. Thus, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and
all AIIMS like institutions will also be made through NEET.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
NEET 2020 Date
|Date of Examination||03 May 2020|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Online Submission of Application Form||02 December 2019 – 31 December 2019 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI||02 December 2019 – 01 January 2020
(up to 11:50 pm)
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on NTA Website||15 January 2020 – 31 January 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||27 March 2020|
|Centre of NEET(UG)-2020 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys||To be announced later on website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||by 04 June 2020|
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs. 800/-
Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th level or equivalent examination.
Age limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination (5 year relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC-NCL & PwD candidates).
NEET 2020 Syllabus
- Physics: It contain Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, etc.
- Chemistry: Topics are some basic concept of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohols, Phenol’s and Ethers, p-Block Elements, etc.
- Biology: Some basic topics are Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Botany or zoology)||90 (45 – 45 each)||360|
ntaneet.nic.in – How to Apply?
- First, open the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Now Click on “Fill Application Form” button
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form
- Now click on ‘proceed to apply online’ button
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Application Number
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
Official Website: ntaneet.nic.in