ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the vacancy notification for the post of Apprentice in various disciplines. A total of 4182 vacancies are to be filled through this notification. Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill up the online form by August 17. No examination will be conducted for this recruitment as stated in the notification. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks and merit. Candidates can know more information like qualification, age limit, how to apply, etc from the post below.
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 4182 Apprentice
- 2 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 ONGC Recruitment 2019
- 4 ONGC Apprentice 2019 – Important Dates
- 5 ONGC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility:
ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 4182 Apprentice
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Starting Date||29 July 2020|
|Closing Date||17 August 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Sector Name||Work Centre||No. of Seats|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
Northern Sector Total
MUMBAI SECTOR Total
Western Sector Total
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Eastern Sector Total
Southern Sector Total
Central Sector Total
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
ONGC requires Degree, ITI, Diploma, BA, BBA, BSC completed candidates to apply for this Apprentice notification 2020.
For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 years (Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them; Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Merit.
Checklist before register
- Active Email id
- Active Mobile Number
- Education Certificate(ITI/Diploma/Degree)
- SSLC/SSC/Matric Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Community Certificate(if Applicable)
- PAN Number
- Aadhar Number
- Govt.Registration Number
ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in – Registration
To fill up the online application for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, first of all, the candidate has to register in the Apprenticeship Training Portal and get the Government Registration Number. Then you have to open the site of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment and also register on it. The link and steps for both these registrations are as follows.
Before applying here for ONGC Apprenticeship training, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portals of Govt. of India specific to your trade.
Trade Apprentices: National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at apprenticeshipindia.org
Technician Apprentices: Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of HRD portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
How to Apprentice Registration (Step-2)
- After registering in the Apprenticeship Training Portal, first open ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Click the “Apprentice Registration” link in the header
- Enter your Active / Valid Email ID as user ID & Password
- Enter your Mobile No., Pincode, Name, DOB
- Now Select the preferred work center
- Then Select the state & District to which you belong to
- Select the trade you are applying
- Select the Qualification
- Enter the Government Registration Number which is Mandatory
- Enter the Aadhar Number
- Click the Register button
- First, open official website ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Click the “login” link in the header.
- Users have to log in with registered User ID / Password.
- Kindly Fill the data as required and submit.
- Select the Print application link to print the Application.
ONGC Apprentice 2020: Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 29th July 2020
- Application Last Date: 17th August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 17th August 2020
- Result Date: 24th August 2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates: 24th August to 01st September 2020
Notification: Click Here
Online Apply: Click Here
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 4014 apprentice posts announced for ITI pass candidates. Check details of trades, vacancies, important dates, and other details here. The last date to apply is March 28.
ONGC Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the post of apprentices in various trades. The application process began on March 14 and closes on March 28. There are a total of 4014 seats for apprentices in different trades.
Advt No: APPR/ 01/2019
- Northern Sector: 62 Posts
- Mumbai Sector: 745 Posts
- Western Sector: 1588 Posts
- Eastern Sector: 769 Posts
- Southern Sector: 653 Posts
- Central Sector: 197 Posts
ONGC Apprentice 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2019 by 17:00 hrs
- Tentative date of Result/ Selection: 01-04-2019
- Date of Document Verification: 08 to 12-04-2019
- Date of Joining of Candidates: 15-04-2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.03.2019 (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
- Bachelors Degree (Commerce)/ ITI/ B.Sc with PCM or PCB/ Diploma
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with
higher age would be considered.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Also, Check: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 (40000 Posts)