ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 4014 apprentice posts announced for ITI pass candidates. Check details of trades, vacancies, important dates and other details here. Last date to apply is march 28.
ONGC Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the post of Apprentice in various trades. The application process began on March 14 and closes on March 28. There are a total of 4014 seats for apprentices in different trades.
Advt No: APPR/ 01/2019
- Northern Sector: 62 Posts
- Mumbai Sector: 745 Posts
- Western Sector: 1588 Posts
- Eastern Sector: 769 Posts
- Southern Sector: 653 Posts
- Central Sector: 197 Posts
ONGC Apprentice 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2019 by 17:00 hrs
- Tentative date of Result/ Selection: 01-04-2019
- Date of Document Verification: 08 to 12-04-2019
- Date of Joining of Candidates: 15-04-2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.03.2019 (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
- Bachelors Degree (Commerce)/ ITI/ B.Sc with PCM or PCB/ Diploma
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with
higher age would be considered.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Also, Check: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 (40000 Posts)