SSC CHSL 2022 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification for Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL), 2022 examination on 6th December 2022. This year, a total of 4500 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ in Central Government Ministries and Departments. Candidates who were waiting for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 can apply online for Exam from December 6, 2022 onwards.
Candidates will have to appear for two exams. The tier-I exam will be computer-based and will be conducted in Feb–Mar, 2023. The tier-II exam will be descriptive and will be conducted as per schedule.
Also, Check: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 for 35277 Jobs
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Notification||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2022-23|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’|
|Notification Date||6th December 2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||6th December 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||4th January 2023|
|CHSL Exam Date 2022||Feb–Mar, 2023|
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. In this article, we provide all details regarding SSC 10+2 Notification, Online Application, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to apply are given below…
SSC CHSL 2022: Eligibility
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply).
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as per rules.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2022):
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL 2022: Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A‟: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
- The selection will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Also, Check: FCI Recruitment 2019 for 4103 posts
|SSC CHSL 2018-19 Notification Dates|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||06-12-2022|
|Start Date of Online Application||06-12-2022|
|Last of Date of Online Application||04-01-2023 23:00 Hrs|
|Computer-Based Examination (CBE) – tier-I||Feb–Mar, 2023|
|Descriptive Examination – tier-II||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2022: How to apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Follow the steps below to fill the form easily.
- Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, register using the email id
- Click on ‘apply’ in the main tab
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on CHSL and click on ‘apply’
- Fill the form, upload documents
- Make payment