SSC CHSL 2019 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL), 2018 examination on 5 March 2019. This year, a total of 3259 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ in Central Government Ministries and Departments. Candidates who were waiting for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 can apply online for Exam from 5th March onwards.
Candidates will have to appear for two exams. The tier-I exam will be computer-based and will be conducted from June 1 to June 26, 2019. The tier-II exam will be descriptive and will be conducted on September 29, 2019.
Also, Check: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 for 35277 Jobs
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. In this article, we provide all details regarding SSC 10+2 Notification, Online Application, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to apply are given below…
SSC CHSL 2019: Eligibility
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as per rules.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019):
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL 2019: Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
- The selection will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Also, Check: FCI Recruitment 2019 for 4103 posts
|SSC CHSL 2018-19 Notification Dates|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||05 March 2019|
|Start Date of Online Application||05 March 2019|
|Last of Date of Online Application||05 April 2019|
|Computer Based Examination (CBE) – tier-I||01 July 2019 to 26 July 2019|
|Descriptive Examination – tier-II||September 29, 2019|
SSC CHSL 2019: How to apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Follow the steps below to fill the form easily.
- Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, register using email id
- Click on ‘apply’ in the main tab
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on CHSL and click on ‘apply’
- Fill the form, upload documents
- Make payment
- Notification: Click Here
- New Registration: Click Here
- Login: Click Here
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in