SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020: The State Bank of India (SBI) on Tuesday released the Admit Card for Junior Associate (Clerk) preliminary examination on its official website. All candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card from SBI official website www.sbi.co.in
SBI Exam is scheduled to be held on 22 February, 29 February, 1 March and 8 March 2020. The Admit Card or Hall Ticket of SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Preliminary Exam will contain the Prelims Exam Date, Exam Timings, address of Exam Centre, Candidate’s details and Roll Number.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020: Exam Dates & Schedule
|Exam Date||Shift Timings|
|22 February 2020||
|29 February 2020||
|1 March 2020||
|8 March 2020||
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
- Go to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on ‘Opportunities Section’
- Click on the link ‘Preliminary Examination Call Letter Link’, given under Recruitment of Junior Associates(Customer Support & Sales) (advertisement number CRPD/CR/2019-20/20 in Latest Announcement Section
- Login in the link
- Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
To Download SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
The SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018 for Prelim Exam is available on the official website of the SBI Bank from 06 June 2018. The exam will be conducted to fill over 9000 vacancies of Junior Associate post in clerical cadre across India. All the candidates applied for SBI Clerk 2018 can download the call letter from the link given below.
SBI clerk online preliminary examination will be held on June 23, 24 and 30. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post. The selection will be made on the basis of an online preliminary and main examination and test of specified opted language. To know the complete details of the selection process you can visit our other article ‘SBI Clerk 2018‘. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the career section of the SBI website.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
Candidates are required to download Admit Card from the official website of State Bank of India. The hard copy of the admit card won’t be sent to the applicants via post. The call letter for Clerk 2018 will be released in two phases, i.e. admit card for preliminary exam and the call letter for mains exam.
|Commencement of Prelims Call letter Download||06 June 2018|
|Closure of Prelims Call letter Download||30 June 2018|
|SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Date||23, 24 & 30 June 2018|
|Commencement of Mains Call letter Download||23 July 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||05 Aug 2018|
Step to Download SBI Call Letter
- Visit the official website of the bank – sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, under the ‘careers’ page, click on the ‘SBI Clerk 2018 admit card’ download announcement
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter their details such as registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.