UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Vyayam Parishikshak, Kshetriya Yuva Kalyan Adhikari and Pradeshik Vika Dal Adhikari (694 Post) Recruitment 2018. The online registration process has started from March 13 and the fees can be deposited from March 15 onwards. The candidates can check the official website — upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC recruitment 2018
Advt. No.- 01-Exam / 2018
Total No. of Posts: 694
- क्षेत्रीय युवा कल्याण एवं प्रादेशिक विकास दल अधिकारी (Kshetriya Yuva Kalayan Adhikari and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari) – 652 Posts by UPSSSC
- व्यायाम प्रशिक्षक (Vyayam Parshikshak) – 42 Posts by UPPSC
Important Dates of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Online Form Starting on : 13/03/ 2018.
- Fee Payment Start Date : 15/03/2018
- Registration Last Date : 17 April 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19/04/2018
- Submit Form Last Date : 23/04/2018
- Exam will be Held on : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Eligibility for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent. For More Details Refer To the Official Advertisement Given Below.
Physical Standard (approx):
- General/SC – 167.7 cm
- Hill Regions – 162.6 cm
- ST – 160 cm
- General/SC – 78.8 – 83.8 cm
- Hill Regions/ST – 76.5 – 81.3 cm
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 125/- for General & OBC Candidates
- Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST Candidates
- Rs. 25/- for PWD Candidates
Pay scale: The regional youth development officer salary is Rs 29200-112400 while for the gym instructor posts, pay scale is Rs 35400-112400.
How to Apply
Interest and eligible candidates can apply online through the website of UPSSSC before last date.
The Application Will Start From — 13.03.2018.
Last Date :- 17/04/2018
UPSSSC recruitment 2018, here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website – upsssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the notification section
- Read the entire notification and click on apply
- Fill the required details like your name, education profile and submit it
- Submit the application fees
- Take a print out of the registration slip and keep it at some safe place.
Important Link of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website http://upsssc.gov.in/