Indian Army Bharti Melo Himmatnagar 2019: Army Recruiting Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts; Anand, Valsad, Tapi, Dangs, Navasari, Sabarkantha, Vadodra, Mehsana, Surat, Banaskantha, Patan, Narmada, Mahisagar, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Aravali, Chhota Udepur, Bharuch, Kheda, Dahod, Panchmahals & UTs of Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli from 28 Aug 2019 to 09 Sep 2019 at Sabar Sports Stadium, Himmatnagar. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 29 Jun 2019 to 12 Aug 2019.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Himatnagar 2019
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Post name: Soldier
- General Duty
- Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
- Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Tradesmen (10th pass)
- Tradesmen (8th pass)
- Sepoy Pharma
How to Apply:
- All candidates to log in to joinindianarmy.nic.in, check their eligibility status and create their profile.
- Online Registration (submission of application) will commence from 29 Jun 2019 and close on 12 Aug 2019
- Candidates will log in again after 13 Aug 2019 and take a printout of the Admit Card which they will carry to rally site
- Participation in rally WILL NOT BE PERMITTED without the Admit Card.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-06-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-08-2019
- Admit cards: 13 Aug 2019 to 20 Aug 2019
- Recruitment Rally: 28 Aug 2019 to 09 Sep 2019
Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment Rally is going to Host an Open Bharti Mela at Rajkot for enrollment of eligible male candidates who are domicile of Jamnagar, Rajkot, Morbi, Surendranagar, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Devbhumi Dwarka, Junagadh, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Porbandar, Botad and Diu (UT) of Saurashtra & Kutch region of Gujarat State. Join Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ SKT and Soldier Tradesmen Posts can Apply Online between 25 February 2018 to 10 April 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Rajkot
Host ARO: Army Recruiting Office Jamnagar
District Covered: Jamnagar, Rajkot, Morbi, Surendranagar, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Devbhumi Dwarka, Junagadh, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Porbandar, Botad, and Diu (UT) of Saurashtra & Kutch region.
Rally Venue: Saurashtra University Sports Complex, University Road, Rajkot
Total No.of Posts: Various
Name of Posts:
(a) Soldier General Duty (GD).
(b) Soldier Tradesman (10TH Pass) (Tdn).
(c) Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass) (Tdn)
(d) Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper (Clk/SKT).
(e) Soldier Technical (Technical Arms).
(f) Soldier Technical (Aviation and Ammunition Examiner).
(g) Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)).
(h) Soldier Technical Dresser (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Educational Qualification: Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board in India.
Join Indian Army Registration
All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the rally should register online and apply on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 25 Feb 2018 to 10 Apr 2018.
In case of further query see the website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or contact respective District Employment Officers or Army Recruiting Office Jamnagar at Tele No-0288-2550734.
Starting date for submission of online application: 25-02-2018.
Last date for submission of online application: 10-04-2018.