East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 : Online applications are invited for Engagement of Act Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act’1961. Eligible & desirous candidates may submit their application online by visiting website of RRC/ECR www.rrcecr.gov.in. More details like qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, howt apply are given below…
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 1898 Apprentice Posts
Organization name: East Central Railway zone
Post name: Apprentices
- Danapur division – 626
- Dhanbad division – 142
- Mughalsarai division -844
- Samastipur division – 70
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai – 116
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur – 100)
Total Vacancies: 1898
Last Date to Apply: 28/02/2018
RRB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.01.2018.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 100/-
Qualification: The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized
Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of the following documents:
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Marks Sheet
2. Certificate for proof of Date of Birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent Marks Sheet or
3. School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth).
4. Consolidated Marks Sheet of ITI for all semesters of the trade in which applied/
5. Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
6. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
7. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
8. Disability certificate, in case of PWD Candidate.
9. Discharge certificate/Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex servicemen quota.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
Online Apply Start Date: 30/01/2018 11:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28/02/2018 17:00 hrs.