Link Aadhaar with mobile number using OTP
All you need to know about Link Aadhaar with mobile number using OTP. Aadhaar holders can verify mobile number online through the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ tool given on the UIDAI website.
Updated: Nov 15, 2017 –
भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण ने (UIDAI) ने नए तरीकों से सिम कार्ड को आधार से लिंक करने के टेलीकॉम कंपनियों के प्लान को मंजूरी दे दी है. 1 दिसम्बर थी शरु थशे प्रक्रिया, OTP जनरेट कराशे.
How to link Aadhar with mobile number ?
The Indian telecom department has provided 3 ways to link the registered mobile number with the AADHAAR Card. They are IVRS method, app base method and OTP base method.
Update: Tue, Nov 07, 2017
- The government on Tuesday said that there has been no final decision on linking an individual’s mobile number with Aadhaar cards.
- Supreme Court will hear the Aadhaar-mobile linking issue on November 13.
- Operators were given a deadline to link Aadhaar with mobile numbers by February 2018.
Indian Government has made linking of the registered mobile number with Aadhaar card compulsory, the Telecom Department has devised user friendly ways to link the same where you need not go to the store of the service provider to do the same.
Follow below step for Link Aadhaar with mobile number using OTP:
- First Visit UIDAI website – uidai.gov.in
- Find and click on the “Verify Mobile Number’ link on the homepage”
- Fill in the Aadhaar number, mobile number and security code in the respective fields and click on ‘Get One Time Password’
- You will shortly receive OTP on registered mobile number with Aadhaar
- Enter the OTP in the OTP field
- Click ‘Verify OTP’.
idea aadhar link online
airtel aadhar link online
vodafone aadhar link
how to link jio number with aadhar