swachhvidyalaya.com – Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 Online Registration Form: The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India launched ‘Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya’ (SBSV) initiative in 2014 to ensure that all schools in India have access to separate functional toilets for boys and girls. The initiative also has its emphasis on promoting safe and appropriate hygiene practices in schools and behaviour among children.
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
The Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar was instituted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2016 to recognize, inspire and celebrate excellence in sanitation and hygiene practice in schools. The explicit purpose of the awards is to honour schools that have undertaken significant steps towards fulfilling the mandate of the Swachh Vidyalaya Campaign.
Eligibility: The awards will be open to (a) Government Schools (b) Government Aided Schools (b) Private Schools, in both rural and urban areas.
Criteria of Evaluation: The performance of the schools will be evaluated under the following categories.
- Hand washing with Soap
- Operations and Maintenance
- Behavior Change and Capacity Building.
Categories of Awards:
- District Level Awards
- State/UT Level Awards
- National Level Awards
How to Apply Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- Option A : Download Mobile App (playstore/ istore) OR Give a Missed Call to 07097298093 to get App Links on your mobile
- Option B : Fill Online Survey
- Option C : Download Survey Format ,fill it and seek assistance to complete survey using option A or option B
Please read Instructions for filling the survey
- Registration opens from 1st September 2017
- Closes on 31st October 2017
Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya Guidelines : Download Here