IB Recruitment 2018: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has advertised recruitment of 1054 Security Assistant/ Executive posts. The online application for the recruitment will begin on October 20, 2018. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
IB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1054 Security Asst/ Executive
Total Posts: 1054 Posts
Posts Name: Security Assistant (Executive)
- Candidate must have completed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board of education.
- Candidate should also have knowledge of any of the local languages as mentioned in the official advertisement for the recruitment.
- Not exceeding 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
For General & OBC (Male): Rs. 50/-
For SC/ ST/ ExSM & Female Candidates: Nill
Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online application begins: October 20, 2018
- Last date of receiving online applications: November 10, 2018
- Last date of depositing fee: November 13, 2018
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
IB Recruitment 2017 :Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-08-2017 to 02-09-2017 till 23:59 hours. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
About Intelligence Bureau (India): The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Rajiv Jain is the current director of IB, holding the position since January 1, 2017.
IB Recruitment 2017
Total No of Posts: 1430
Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial)
Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University and Knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview.
SC/ST/Women – No Fee
Others – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 12-08-2017 to 02-09-2017 till 23:59 hours.
Scheme of Examination:
Mode of Exam
Description of Exam
Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on: a) General Awareness, b) Quantitative aptitude, c) Logical/analytical ability, d) English language.
Descriptive type: a) Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), & b) English comprehension & precis writing (20 marks).
Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2017 till 23:59 hours
Last Date for depositing fee: 05-09-2017 (till closing of banking hours)
Admit Card can be Download in: September to October, 2017.
Tier-I Written Examination: 15-10-2017
Tier-II Written Examination: 07-01-2018
How to Apply for IB Recruitment
- Click on the link given below to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
- Read the Notification
- Tick the box present & Click on “Click here to Proceed…”
- Click for New User
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
- Save Registration Id & Password.
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Click on Final Submit Button.
- Proceed for Payment of Fees.
- Take print out of online application form for future use.
Keep Visit Gujinfo for More Govt Jobs Updates…