mAadhaar, a new app for syncing Aadhaar data with on mobile phones, has been launched by the UIDAI, which is the agency responsible for Aadhaar. The app will enable people carry their unique identification profile on mobile phones. Information like name, date of birth, gender and address along with the user’s photograph will be available in the app.
The app is currently available for Android users only. The android app from UIDAI is now available on Google Play.
- Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
2. Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3. TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Note for Users:
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrollment Center/Mobile Update End Point.
Download mAadhaar App : Click Here
Last Updated – 17 July 2017
Current Version – 1.1.0
Requires Android – 4.4 and up
Offered By – Unique Identification Authority of India
Keep Visit Gujinfo for More Updates About Maadhaar Download.