ISRO Recruitment 2020: The UR Rao Satellite Centre of Indian Space Research Organization has released the Notification for 182 Vacancies of the Post of Driver, Fireman & Others. Eligible Candidates can Apply for this Job. Candidates can download the application form from our Website. Candidates can submit the application form on or Before 06.03.2020. Gujinfo team is providing all the details clearly. Go through them all before applying.
You Can Also Check: ★ SP University Recruitment 2020 & IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||U R Rao Satellite Centre|
|Position Name||Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Hindi Typist, Technician, Draughtsman, Fireman, Cook, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Light Vehicle Driver, Catering Attendant|
|Starting date||15th February 2020|
|Closing Date||6th March 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Technician: 102 Posts
- Draughtsman: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 41 Posts
- Library Assistant: 04 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 07 Posts
- Hindi-Typist: 02 Posts
- Catering Attendant: 05 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- Fireman: 04 Posts
- Light Vehicle Driver: 04 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 04 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Diploma, Graduate equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates do not Exceed Minimum Age 18 years to Maximum Age 28 years.
- The Candidates Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
Candidates can Pay for General Category fee: Rs.250/ and SC/ ST does not pay any Amount of Application Fees.
How to Apply for URSC Jobs 2020
- Go to ursc.gov.in, the Official Site of U R Rao Satellite Centre
- From there go to the Jobs Section
- From there you will be redirected to ISRO Careers Section
- You will find the advertisement for Various Vacancies available in URSC.
- Open and go through the information in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
- Date of commencement of Online Application: 15-02-2020
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 06-03-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
ISRO recruitment 2017: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited eligible candidates for the posts of 313 assistants and Upper Division Clerks (UDC). Interested candidates can apply online from the official website @www.isro.gov.in. The last date to send the application is by July 31, 2017.
ISRO recruitment 2017
Total Number of Vacancy: 313
- UPPER DIVISION CLERKS (UDC)
Qualification: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University with Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Age Limit: 26 years as on 31-07-2017. (age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders)
How to Apply: Candidates may visit our website at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 11-07-2017 and 31-07-2017.
Application fee: There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
Documents to be sent to ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RMT), ANTARIKSH BHAVAN, ISRO HEADQUARTERS, NEW BEL ROAD, BANGALORE -560094 on or before 07/08/2017.
Do Check: HNGU Recruitment
Online Apply Start Date: 11-07-2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-07-2017
Online Apply step for isro recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website – isro.gov.in or click on the direct link given below.
- On the homepage, go to the career section
- Check the detailed notification
- Fill the application form
- Note download registration number for further use.
isro assistant & udc recruitment advt
The written test will be held on October 15, 2017, at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram. For more details about isro recruitment, keep visiting Gujinfo.
Also Check: IBPS RRB Recruitment