Gujarat Medical Admission 2017: Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has released notification for admission to UG/PG Medical seat. The complete details of ACPMEC Admission 2018 such as application form, application fee, qualification, age limit, admission process, merit list etc. are given below.
- 1 Gujarat Medical Admission 2018-19
- 2 www.medadmgujarat.org – Official Website
- 3 Prerequisites for Gujarat Medical Admission
- 4 Gujarat Medical Admission 2017
Gujarat Medical Admission 2018-19
Organization Name: Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Educational Courses
Category: PG Admission
Official website: www.medadmgujarat.org
Important Dates of medguj.nic.in
- Start Date for Apply Online: 15th March, 2018 to
- Last Date for Apply Online: 19th March, 2018
- Documents verification and submit documents date: 16th March, 2018 to 20th March, 2018
www.medadmgujarat.org – Official Website
Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) official website is www.medadmgujarat.org. ACPUGMEC Govt. Of Gujarat, Gandhinagar Published Notification for Gujarat Medical UG/PG Course. All Students Can Download Medical Admission Counselling Notification from Website www.medadmgujarat.org
Steps for Medical admission Gujarat
1. Registration: online process
2. Document verification and confirmation of registration: done physically at designated help centre.
3. Provisional Merit list declaration
4. Choice filling for mock round: online process
5. Mock round result declaration
6. Alteration of choice for first round: online process
7. Display of choice
8. Provisional Seat Allotment: online process
9. Payment of fees: done physically at designated bank branches (term fee)
10. Reporting of admitted students: done physically at designated help centres with verification
and submission of original documents
11. Joining at admitted institute
Prerequisites for Gujarat Medical Admission
- Purchase PIN from the designated Bank on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Non-refundable).
- Now Open Official Website (http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx) and fill application.
- After completion of online registration, take print-out of the acknowledgement receipt and along with self-attested copies (Keep Original documents for verification) of all required documents to be submitted at nearby help-centre.
- PG Rules 2018-19
- User Manual For Registration Process
- General Instruction for Admission 2018-19 (Date – 06.3.18)
- Axis Bank Branch list
- Advertisement for Online Registration 2018-19
Gujarat Medical Admission 2017: Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has released notification for admission to 1st Year Courses in Medical / Paramedical. The complete details of ACPMEC Admission 2017 such as application form, application fee, qualification, age limit, admission process, merit list etc. are given below.
Gujarat Medical Admission 2017
ACPMEC offers admission to the following courses in Government, Grant-in-aid, and Self financed colleges. Online Registration will be start form 13 July, 2017. www.medguj.nic.in merit list 2017 will be available on July 23, 2017.
Gujarat Medical / Paramedical Seat
MBBS – 3630 seat
Dental – 1155 seat
Ayurvedic – 1180 seat
Homeopathy – 1850 seat
Naturopathy – 80 seat
Physiotherapy – 4000 seat
Nursing – 2910 seat
Optometry – 155 seat
Orthotics – 10 seat
Audiology – 25 seat
Schedule for the medguj.nic.in Admission 2017
Information booklet and Pin Distribution: 12 July 2017 to 18 July 2017
Online Registration: 13 July 2017 to 19 July 2017
Document Verification: 13 July 2017 to 20 July 2017
Provisional Merit List: 23 July 2017
Medical Admission Online Application
Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses has started the online application process for Gujarat Medical/ Paramedical Admission 2017. Eligible and Interested candidates can now register themselves from the official website of the Medical Education, Gujarat State. Direct link for Gujarat Medical Admission is also available on this page. Candidates can register themselves by the clicking on given below link.
Official website: http://www.medguj.nic.in
www.medadmgujarat.org – Gujarat Medical Admission 8th Round
Choice filling for 08th round of counseling (Courses: B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., Naturopathy, Audiology, Physiotherapy, Optometry, Orthotics, B.Sc. Nursing). To participate in the 08th round of counseling process, the candidate has to give ONLINE CONSENT by login using his Login ID on the website www.medguj.nic.in during the specified time limit and click on RESHUFFLING button.
8th Round Final Choice Filling: 09-11-2017 to 11-11-2017 till 3:00 PM
Seat Allotment : 14-11-2017 (11.00 am)
Reporting and Document Submission: 14-11-2017 to 15-11-2017
- Instructions for submission of original documents after allotment of admission in 08th Round of counseling
- Admitted list Round – 08
- Vacant seats after completion of 6,7 and 8th Round allotment
Choice filling for 7th round of counseling (Courses: B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., Naturopathy, Audiology, Physiotherapy, Optometry, Orthotics, B.Sc. Nursing) To participate in the 7th round of counseling process, the candidate has to give ONLINE CONSENT by login using his Login ID on the website www.medguj.nic.in From 31-Oct-2017 11.00 AM to 01-Nov-2017 03.00 PM and click on RESHUFFLING button.
- Instructions for submission of original documents after allotment of admission in 7th Round of counseling
- Admitted list Round – 07
- Vacant seats after 7th Round allotment
Medguj Allotment List 2017
Latest 31 Aug 2017 –
3rd Round Choice Filling: 31-08-2017 to 02-09-2017 (3:00 pm)
Seat Allotment: 04-09-2017
Update 19 August 2017-
Gujarat Medical MBBS and BDS Allotment List will be available on 04th August 2017. Candidates can check Seat Matrix for MBBS and BDS. You can view/ download Allotment list through official website http://www.medguj.nic.in.
Mock round result 2017
Medical Mock Round Result will be declared on 01 August 2017 at 11 AM. Candidates can check their medguj.nic.in mock round result through official website http://www.medadmgujarat.org.
Click Here for Mock Round Result (Available After 11.00 AM)
www.medguj.nic.in merit list 2017
Update 26 July 2017-
Gujarat Medical and Paramedical Admission Provisional Merit List will be declared on July 23, 2017 on the official website of the ACPMEC. Candidates who applied for admission can check the Merit List on the official website. Direct link to check the Merit List, Mock Round Result, Choice Filling and Seat allotment is also available on this page.
If You and Query comment here. Keep Visit Gujinfo for Latest Updates Regarding Admission Process.