West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has published West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 on it’s official website portal www.policewb.gov.in. As Per WB Forest Guard Recruitment Notification, the Board is inviting application from eligible candidates to apply for 259 Forest Guard vacancies in Department. Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 West Bengal Application Process has started from 21st April 2017. Online Application for the Latest West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 19th May 2017. Check More details regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply are given below for West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017.
West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 – 259 WB Forest Guard Jobs
- Name of the Organization : West Bengal Forest Department
- Name of the Post : Forest Guard Posts
- Number of Vacancies : 259 Posts
- Application mode : Online
- Job Location : West Bengal
- Start Date : 21.04.2017
- End Date : 19.05.2017
- Official Website : www.policewb.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment:
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Category – Nill
Pay Scale : Rs. 5400-25200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
How to Apply West Bengal Police Bharti : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://policewb.gov.in from 21.04.2017 to 19.05.2017.
Step to Apply online for WB Forest Guard Recruitment 2017:
- At first, log on to the official website policewb.gov.in
- Search and click on West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment Online Apply Link available on the home page
- Fill the Required details in the application form
- Click on submit button
- Download it and Take a print out filled application form for further reference
- Starting Date to Submit Online Applications: 21.04.2017
- Closing Date to Receipt Online Applications: 19.05.2017