MAH BHMCT CET 2017 Notification | Online Form | Apply Online:
MAH HM CET 2017 – Sate Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra Mumbai published notifications for conducting online test for admission to First Year of Four-year full time Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B. HMCT). Get Here complete Information regarding MAH BHMCT CET 2017 such as application form, application fee, eligibility and so on.
The Candidates who wish to take admission to Hotel Management & Catering Technology have to apply for MAH B. HMCT CET 2017. The Department will be conduct MAH HM CET 2017 Online Exam on 14 May 2017. The Eligible Candidates need to apply online through official website or following link. The online applications starts from 03rd April 2017. Last date for online applications is 28th April 2017. More details about MAH BHMCT-CET 2017 applications and online apply link is as follows.
MAH BHMCT CET 2017
As per the Maharashta Unaided Privet Professional Educational Institution Act, 2015, the Competent Authority is conducting CET (MAH B.HMCT CET 2017) for admission to HMCT course. The Online Application are invited for CET for admission to First Year to Four year full time Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in th Govt, Govt Aided and Unaided Institute in the Maharashtra State.
- Advertisement Number : CETCELL / B.HMCT-Notice /2017 / 200
- Name Test : MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2017
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Last Date : 28-04-2017
Schedule for the MAH BHMCT CET 2017 is given below
- Online Registration for MAH HM CET 2017: 03 April 2017
- Last date for online registration: 28 April 2017
- Issue of Hall Ticket: 06 May 2017
- Date of Online MAH BMHCT CET 2017: 14 May 2017
- Declaration of Result: 19 May 2017
Eligibility Criteria for MAH HM CET 2017
Qualification: To apply to this examination, the applicants have to pass HSC or its equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Applications fees of general category candidates is Rs.800/-
- Applications fees for all reserve category candidates is of Rs.600/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2017 from 03-04-2017 to 28-04-2017.