JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admission Online Registration For Entrance Exam Begins, Apply At Jipmer.edu.in. Eligible candidates can Apply online Before Last Date 13th April 2018 for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018.
JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admission
Latest Updated on 07 March 2018: JIPMER MBBS 2018 Online Registrations Begins Today at jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam on 3rd June 2018 for candidates seeking admissions to JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal. Candidates can apply online on or before 13th April 2018.
The online registration process for admissions into MBBS programme of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) began on 07 March 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for 200 MBBS admissions in JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal can fill the application form from the link provided in this article. The Common entrance test will be held on June 3.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Details
General (UR)/ P-(UR) / OBC / P-OBC – Rs.1500/-
SC/ST / P-SC/P-ST – Rs.1200/-
NRI/OCI – Rs.3000/-
OPH / P-OPH – Rs.0/-
The applicant must be minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018, no upper age-limit applies.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 – Important Dates:
Online Registration Begins – 7th March 2018
Online Registration Ends – 13th April 2018
Download Hall Ticket – 21st May 2018 onwards
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam – 3rd June 2018
How to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018?
- Visit the official website – http://jipmer.edu.in/
- Click on ‘JIPMER 2018 MBBS Apply Online’ link
- Register yourself and then login using your User Id and Password
- Fill Application form, upload document and pay fees
- complete the application process
- Download application form for further use.
Apply Online Direct Link – https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/827/55374/Registration.html
Official website : http://jipmer.edu.in/
Online Registration Start from: 27.03.2017
Last Date for Online Application: 03.05.2017
Download of JIPMER 2017 Exam Hall Ticket: 22.05.2017 to 04.06.2017
JIPMER MBBS entrance exam date: 04.06.2017 (Sunday)
Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Expected date of publication of Merit List: On or Before 19th June 2017
How to apply JIPMER 2017 Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are require to apply on-line mode only.
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2017”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – V) in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
Application Fee for JIPMER 2017 MBBS Admission
- General (UR) & P- UR: Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC & P-OBC: Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST & P-SC: Rs.1,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- NRI/OCI: Rs.2,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH & P-OPH: Exempted From Application Fees
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only.
- The examination held on Sunday, 04th JUNE, 2017.
- The duration of the examination shall be 2½ hours (Two hours and Thirty minutes).
- The Online (CBT) Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts.
JIPMER 2017 Admit Card
Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 22.05.2017 (Monday) 10.00 AM onwards.(Tentative)
For further queries regarding JIPMER 2017 MBBS Admission, you may leave your comments below.
- 1 JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admission
- 1.1 JIPMER MBBS 2018 Details
- 1.2 How to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018?
- 1.3 Important Dates related to JIPMER MBBS Application 2017
- 1.4 JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam
- 2 JIPMER 2017 Admit Card