JIPMER 2017 MBBS Admission Online Registration For Entrance Exam Begins, Apply At Jipmer.edu.in. Eligible candidates can Apply online Before Last Date 3 May 2017 for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2017.
JIPMER 2017 MBBS Admission
The online registration process for admissions into MBBS programme of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) began on 27 March 2017. Candidates who wish to apply for 200 MBBS admissions in JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal can fill the application form from the link provided in this article. The Common entrance test will be held on June 4.
Online Registration Start from: 27.03.2017
Last Date for Online Application: 03.05.2017
Download of JIPMER 2017 Exam Hall Ticket: 22.05.2017 to 04.06.2017
JIPMER MBBS entrance exam date: 04.06.2017 (Sunday)
Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Expected date of publication of Merit List: On or Before 19th June 2017
How to apply JIPMER 2017 Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are require to apply on-line mode only.
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2017”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – V) in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
Application Fee for JIPMER 2017 MBBS Admission
- General (UR) & P- UR: Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC & P-OBC: Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST & P-SC: Rs.1,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- NRI/OCI: Rs.2,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH & P-OPH: Exempted From Application Fees
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only.
- The examination held on Sunday, 04th JUNE, 2017.
- The duration of the examination shall be 2½ hours (Two hours and Thirty minutes).
- The Online (CBT) Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts.
JIPMER 2017 Admit Card
Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 22.05.2017 (Monday) 10.00 AM onwards.(Tentative)
For further queries regarding JIPMER 2017 MBBS Admission, you may leave your comments below.